SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $18.56 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Zymox Enzymatic Ear Cleanser for Cats and Kittens
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Zymox Enzymatic Ear Cleanser for Cats and Kittens?
ZYMOX® Enzymatic Ear Cleanser for Cats and kittens provides an effective, non-toxic and gentle way to manage dirty ears. Veterinarian Recommended and endorsed by TICA, The International Cat Association. Features a combination of enzymes and surfactants that make ZYMOX Ear Cleanser ideal for daily cleaning to remove dirt and ear wax buildup to promote healthy ears and prevent ear infections. Does not contain harsh chemicals or detergents that can irritate ears. Leaves ears smelling fresh. May be used after completed course of ZYMOX Enzymatic Ear Solution for Cats and Kittens
Cats and Kitten
- Gentle, non-irritating cleanser for dirty ears.
- Does not contain detergents or harsh ingredients.
- Leaves ears smelling fresh and clean.
- May be used after a completed 7 day course of ZYMOX Ear Solution.
- Cruelty free. Proudly made in the USA
How does Zymox Enzymatic Ear Cleanser for Cats and Kittens works?
Features a combination of enzymes and surfactants that make ZYMOX Ear Cleanser ideal for daily cleaning to remove dirt and ear wax buildup to promote healthy ears and prevent ear infections
Do not use in pets with known or suspected ear drum rupture. Do not use in irritated ears. Do not use in conjunction with other topical ear products or ear cleansers. If condition persists or worsens, consult a veterinarian. Consult veterinarian before administering in conjunction with other products. Keep out of reach of children
Store at room temperature
Zymox Enzymatic Ear Cleanser for Cats and Kittens Directions:
- Apply according to the guidelines below
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Flush ear canal liberally
- Massage at base of ear
- Allow Pet to shake head
- Clean excess with cotton ball
- For maintaining clean ears, use 1 to 2 times weekly or as directed by a veterinarian
Do not use in irritated ears!