What is Taste Of The Wild Grain Free Prey Limited Ingredient Angus Beef Dry Dog Food ?
Simplified, limited ingredient diets more closely resemble the diet that nature intended for your pet and may be easier for some dogs to digest. PREY Angus Beef Formula for Dogs features pasture-raised Angus beef as the first of just four key ingredients. Despite having limited ingredients, your dog won’t miss out on flavor or nutrition. Guaranteed probiotics help support digestion, while precise levels of vitamins and minerals, guaranteed antioxidants, omega fatty acids and DHA help ensure your dog gets the complete nutrition he or she needs, all with the rich, red-meat taste of beef dogs crave.
- Made in USA
- Made with Non-GMO Ingredients
- Grain Free Recipe. No artificial Colors, flavors or preservatives
- 4 Ingredients or less.
- Non-Rendered Meat ingredients. No By-Product Meals
- 80 million CFU/lb Probiotics Guaranteed
- Corn-Free, GMO-Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy
How does Taste Of The Wild Grain Free Prey Limited Ingredient Angus Beef Dry Dog Food work?
Your pet still shares the DNA of the ancient wild cat. While cats have evolved over time, the taste for fresh meats and high quality natural carbohydrates remains. Taste of the Wild is dedicated to providing premium, grain free recipes based on your pet's ancestral diet. All of Taste of the Wild's recipes rely on ingredients like quality meats and probiotics that maximize the nutritional health benefits for your pets. Each recipe is made with real roasted meats and supplemented with vegetables, legumes and fruits. These grain free recipes provide a superior taste sensation, highly digestible energy and antioxidants to support a healthy immune system. Taste of the Wild is manufactured in the USA to ensure safety and quality. Your pets crave a taste of the wild. Go ahead and give them one. It's the balanced diet that nature intended.
Store in a cool dry place and protect from moisture.
Taste Of The Wild Grain Free Prey Limited Ingredient Angus Beef Dry Dog Food Directions:
- For adult dogs over 100 pounds, add approximately 1/3 cup for every 10 additional pounds. For pregnant or nursing adult dogs, we recommend free-choice feeding. Adjust amount offered daily as needed to maintain ideal body condition. This feeding guide provides a starting point for the amount of food to give your dog each day. We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight. The amount of food your dog needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your dog, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
Remember to keep fresh water available to your pet at all times.
Taste Of The Wild Grain Free Prey Limited Ingredient Angus Beef Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Weight||Dosage for puppies and dogs 2-4 months|
|10lbs||1 ⅔ cups|
|20lbs||2 ⅔ cups|
|30lbs||3 ⅔ cups|
|40lbs||4 ½ cups|
|Weight||Dosage for puppies and dogs 4-8 months|
|10lbs||1 ⅓ cups|
|20lbs||2 ¼ cups|
|30lbs||3 ¼ cups|
|40lbs||3 ¾ cups|
|60lbs||5 ¼ cups|
|80lbs||6 ¼ cups|
|Weight||Dosage for puppies and dogs 8-12 months|
|10lbs||1 ¼ cups|
|20lbs||1 ¾ cups|
|30lbs||2 ⅓ cups|
|60lbs||4 ¼ cups|
|80lbs||5 ¼ cups|
|Weight||Dosage for adult dogs|
|20lbs||1 ½ cups|
|40lbs||2 ⅓ cups|
|60lbs||3 ¼ cups|
|80lbs||4 ¼ cups|
|100lbs||4 ¾ cups|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Taste Of The Wild Grain Free Prey Limited Ingredient Angus Beef Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein||27% min|
|Crude Fat||15% min|
|Crude Fiber||5.0% max|
|Zinc||150 mg/kg min|
|Selenium||0.35 mg/kg min|
|Vitamin A||15,000 IU/kg min|
|Vitamin E||150 IU/kg min|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||2.5% min|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||0.5% min|
|Ingredients: Beef, lentils, tomato pomace, sunflower oil, natural flavor, dicalcium phosphate, salmon oil (source of DHA), salt, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid.|