SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $28.56 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Taste of the Wild Ancient Stream Salmon Dry Dog Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Taste of the Wild Ancient Stream Salmon Dry Dog Food?
Taste of the Wild Ancient Stream Dry Dog Food can help you fulfill your dog’s carnivorous desires, while also providing then with the necessary nutrition to thrive. Taste of the Wild Ancient Stream Dry Dog Food combines the signature taste of wild smoked salmon, with ancient grains, to create a balanced modern day diet filled with the flavors your dog naturally craves. Ancient grains have been trusted for thousands of years to provide vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega fatty acids, and by including them in Taste of the Wild Ancient Stream Dry Dog Food, they support strong, healthy dogs at all life stages.
- Give your dog a taste of the wild with this recipe crafted with smoke flavored fish and fowl along with healthy grains
- Ancient Grains - Ancient grains like grain sorghum, millet, quinoa and chia seed are naturally high in fiber and rich in protein. Unchanged for thousands of years, different grains provide various nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega fatty acids.
- Real Salmon - Salmon, the number one ingredient in this recipe, provides high-quality protein
- Species-Specific Probiotics - Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Taste of the Wild's proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Omega Fatty Acid Blend - Balanced levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids work together to support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- All Life Stages Nutrition - This recipe provides the vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients your pet needs throughout their life.
- Made in the USA with Quality Ingredients from around the world.
How does Taste of the Wild Ancient Stream Recipe Dry Dog Food work?
Rich in omega fatty acids which support healthy skin and a shiny coat, this recipe features real salmon as its number one ingredient as well as nutrient-dense ancient grains, vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients your pet needs throughout their life.
The facility in which this food is made also makes food that may contain other ingredients.
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry place.
Taste of the Wild Ancient Stream Dry Dog Food Directions:
- This feeding guide provides a starting point for the amount of food to give your dog each day. We recommend that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight.
- The amount of food your dog needs can vary based on age, activity level or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your dog, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding to maintain ideal body conditions.
- For adult dogs over 100 pounds, add approximately 1/3 cup for every 10 additional pounds.
- Remember to keep fresh water available to your pet at all times.
To ensure a smooth adjustment to your pet's new food, Taste of the Wild recommends making a gradual transition over 7-10 days to help avoid possible digestive upset in sensitive pets. Add a small amount of new food to your dogs previous diet, gradually increasing the new and decreasing the previous diet until the transition is complete.
Taste of the Wild Ancient Stream Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Dog Weight||2-4 Months (cups/day)||4-8 Months (cups/day)||8-12 Months (cups/day)||Adult Dog|
|10 lbs||1 ⅔||1 ⅓||1 ¼||¾|
|20 lbs||2 ⅔||2 ¼||1 ¾||1 ½|
|30 lbs||3 ⅔||3 ¼||2 ⅓||2|
|40 lbs||4 ½||3 ¾||3||2|
|60 lbs||–||5 ¼||4||3|
|80 lbs||–||6 ⅓||5||4|
Taste of the Wild Ancient Stream Recipe Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (min.)||30.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||3.0%|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (min.)||0.05%|
|Zinc (min.)||150 mg/kg|
|Selenium (min.)||0.35 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A (min.)||10,000 IU/kg Minimum|
|Vitamin E (min.)||150 IU/kg Minimum|
|L-Carnitine* (min.)||100 mg/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids*(min.)||2.8%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids*(min.)||0.43%|
|Total Microorganisms* (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)||Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb|
|Dietary Note||*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Calorie Content||This diet contains 3,640 kcal/kg (413 kcal/cup) of Calculated Metabolizable Energy|
|AAFCO Statement||Taste of the Wild Ancient Stream Canine Recipe with Smoke-Flavored Salmon is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).|
|Ingredients: Salmon, salmon meal, ocean fish meal, grain sorghum, millet, cracked pearled barley, dried yeast, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), brown rice, smoke-flavored salmon, natural flavor, tomato pomace, salmon oil (a source of DHA), quinoa, chia seed, salt, potassium chloride, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, L-Carnitine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.|