SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $33.54 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Kitten Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Kitten Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food?
The first kitten formula of its kind, Purina Pro Plan LiveClear Chicken and Rice Formula dry kitten food provides a revolutionary approach for cat allergen management. Try this groundbreaking Purina Pro Plan LiveClear dry food for kittens with probiotics, and discover the life-changing results allergen reducing cat nutrition can make in your kitten’s life and yours.
Cats (Kitten Up to 1 Year)
- The first and only kitten food with the power to reduce cat allergens simply and safely
- This Purina Pro Plan LiveClear kitten food was developed through over a decade of research
- Reduces the major allergen in cat hair and dander by an average of 47 percent starting in the third week of daily feeding
- Chicken and rice recipe dry kitten food contains high protein to support lean muscle
- Fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive and immune health
How does Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Kitten Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food work?
This allergen-reducing cat food simply and safely neutralizes Fel D 1, a common allergen in cat saliva, through the use of a key protein sourced from eggs. Discovered through over a decade of research, LIVECLEAR was shown to reduce the major allergen in cat hair and dander by an average of 47 percent starting in the third week of daily feeding. With chicken as the first ingredient, this high protein kitten food helps provide the protein your kitten needs for strong muscles, plus cat antioxidants to help support your kitten’s developing immune system. It also includes calcium phosphorus and other minerals to help build strong bones and teeth. Plus, Purina fortifies this allergen-reducing Purina kitten food with guaranteed live probiotics for cats to support digestive and immune health.
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry place.
Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Kitten Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food Directions:
- Feeding Kittens:
- Kittens generally nibble solid foods at 3 - 4 weeks of age. Keep moistened Pro Plan available to these kittens at all times. After weaning, at 6 - 8 weeks of age, kittens will normally eat dry or moistened food at will. If water is added, use no more than one part warm (not hot) liquid to three parts Pro Plan, changing frequently to ensure freshness. As kittens near adulthood, their calorie needs may decrease.
- Feeding for Reproduction:
- Pro Plan provides all the nutrients needed during reproduction. It is not necessary to add supplemental vitamins or minerals. Food consumption can vary during gestation. Feed the amount needed to maintain ideal body condition in the pregnant female. After the kittens are born, feed the nursing female all she wants to eat. Food intake can be 2 - 3 times greater by the fourth week of lactation as it was prior to when the female was bred. Food intake can be increased by feeding Pro Plan moistened with water and feeding twice daily.
- Making the Switch to Pro Plan:
- Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your kitten, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your kitten’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively.
- This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Continue to adjust the amount you feed to maintain your kitten in ideal body condition and avoid excess weight gain.
Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Kitten Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food Dosage:
|Age of Kitten||Weight of Kitten||Feeding Amount|
|4 - 12 weeks||1 - 3 lbs||1/4 - 1/2 cup|
|12 - 24 weeks||3 - 5 lbs||1/3 - 2/3 cup|
|24 - 36 weeks||5 - 7 lbs||1/3 - 2/3 cup|
|36 - 52 weeks||5 - 14 lbs||1/4 - 2/3 cup|
|Over 1 year||5 - 14 lbs||1/4 - 2/3 cup|
Purina Pro Plan LIVECLEAR Kitten Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Cat Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||42.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||19.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||2.5%|
|Linoleic Acid (Min)||1.9%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||(Min)|
|Vitamin A (Min)||10,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min)||400 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||2.0%|
|Bacillus coagulans* (Min)||600 million CFU/lb|
|Note||*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Chicken, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal, Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols, Soybean Meal, Soy Protein Isolate, Dried Egg Product, Fish Meal, Poultry By-Product Meal, Liver Flavor, Wheat Flour, Sodium Caseinate, Salt, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Phosphoric Acid, Fish Oil, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, MINERALS [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], VITAMINS [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K)], Taurine, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product. A460020|