SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $77.83 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food ?
Nurture your dog's sensitive skin and stomach with Purina Pro Plan Brand Dog Food Sensitive Skin and Stomach Salmon and Rice Formula adult dry dog food. There is also no corn, wheat or soy in this Sensitive Skin and Stomach Formula. It's important to know the food you choose for your dog will help keep him healthy, happy and feeling extraordinary, and that's what Purina Pro Plan Brand Dog Food Sensitive Skin and Stomach Salmon and Rice Formula adult dry dog food does.
- High protein formula, with real salmon as the first ingredient.
- Complete and balanced adult dog food formula fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive and immune health.
- Sunflower oil rich in omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat.
- Natural prebiotic fiber nourishes specific intestinal bacteria for digestive health.
- Antioxidants for a healthy immune system.
- Fish oil rich in omega-3 fatty acids for joint health and mobility.
- Salmon offers a nutrient-rich high-quality source of protein.
How does Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food work?
Nutrient-rich salmon is the first ingredient and a high-quality source of protein in this formula. Also containing prebiotic fiber, this dog food for sensitive stomachs boasts a highly digestible formula and nourishes the beneficial bacteria found in your dog's intestine for his digestive health. Ingredients such as rice and oatmeal provide easily digestible sources of carbohydrates for your dog. Meanwhile, fish oil -- rich in EPA, one of the omega-3 fatty acids -- helps support healthy joints and mobility, while omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A nourish your dog's skin and keep their coat looking healthy.
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry place.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food Directions:
- The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment.
- But a good place to start is with the below guidelines for an average, active, adult dog fed once daily.
- Making the Switch to Pro Plan:
- Although you'll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dogs please allow 7-10 days to ease the transition from your dog's current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you're feeding Pro Plan exclusively.
- This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Use a standard 8 oz measuring cup when feeding Pro Plan.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Weight Range||Feeding Amount|
|3 - 12 lbs||1/3 - 1 cup|
|13 - 20 lbs.||1 - 1 1/3 cups|
|21 - 35 lbs.||1 1/3 - 2 cups|
|36 - 50 lbs.||2 - 2 1/2 cups|
|51 - 75 lbs.||2 1/2 - 3 1/4 cups|
|76 - 100 lbs.||3 1/3 - 4 cups|
|Over 100 lbs.||4 cups plus 1/4 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100 lbs.|
Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||26.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||16.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||4.0%|
|Linoleic Acid (Min)||1.5%|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (Min)||0.1%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min)||0.1%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||1.0%|
|Phosphorus (P) (Min)||0.8%|
|Selenium (Se) (Min)||0.35 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A (Min)||15,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min)||460 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (Min)||70 mg/kg|
|Glucosamine* (Min)||350 ppm|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min)||0.75%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||1.6%|
|Note||*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Salmon, Rice, Barley, Canola Meal, Oat Meal, Fish Meal, Salmon Meal, Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols, Dried Yeast, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Fish Oil, Dried Chicory Root, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Vitamin D-3 Supplement], Taurine, Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Dl-methionine, Choline Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C). M444922|