SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $27.41 55% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Chewable Tablets 50 ct
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Cholodin?
Cholodin is a chewable dietary supplement that helps remedy various conditions in senior dogs. It has been recommended by veterinarians for age-related problems, including fatigue, poor coat, constipation, inappropriate urination, poor appetite, and poor mental performance.
- Fights many more ailments than most supplements
- Prevents inflammation in the liver and retains optimal liver function
- Restores youthful health for senior dogs
- Contains vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), which is important for your dog's nervous system
- It's an easily-fed chewable tablet
How does Cholodin work?
Cholodin contains choline (a nutrient in the vitamin B family), amino acids, vitamins, and minerals to help restore a youthful vigor in your pet. The tablets should be given on a daily basis, and can be fed by hand or crumbled and mixed with food.
If your dog shows increased neurological activity (hyperactivity, social agitation, muscular twitching), contact your veterinarian. Infrequently, pets on a choline loading regimen will show signs of increased neurological activity such as hyperactivity, social agitation, muscular twitching, etc. If these responses are noticed, cessation of tablet administration will quickly result in disappearance of these irregularities. After a period of 3 or 4 days, your pet may resume the same dosage, usually with no adverse reaction. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Cholodin is a chewable dietary supplement containing Choline (a nutrient in the B Vitamin family), amino acids, vitamins, and minerals.
- Cholodin is formulated for use in geriatric pets.
- Cholodin is for dogs only. Do not give to cats.
- The chewable tablets can be fed directly to the pet by hand or crumbled and mixed with food.
In rare instances a pet may become hyperactive. Discontinue giving the product for 3 or 4 days and then resume the same dosage.
|Small Dogs (25 lbs or less)||Give chewable tablet daily|
|Medium Dogs (25-50 lbs)||Give 1 chewable tablet daily|
|Large Dogs (over 50 lbs)||Give 2 chewable tablets daily|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Should be stored at room temperature.
|Guaranteed analysis per tablet (all values are in minimum quantities)||Amount|
|Vitamin E||5 IU|
|Pantothenic Acid||1 mg|
|Vitamin B12||2.0 mcg|
|Other Ingredients:Lactose, Lecithin, Powdered Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Inositol, Animal Liver Meal (Pork), Dried Beans, Magnesium Stearate, Torula Dried Yeast, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Oxide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacinamide, Riboflavin, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine HCL, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12 supplement.|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile|