SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $105.69 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Adult Large Breed Chicken Dry Dog Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Blue Buffalo Wilderness Large Breed Dry Dog Food?
Satisfy the spirit of the wolf with Blue Buffalo's meat-rich BLUE Wilderness. This high-protein recipe contains more of the delicious deboned chicken your large breed dog loves, with wholesome grains like oats, barley, and brown rice, plus glucosamine and chondroitin to support your large breed dog's joint health and mobility.
Dogs (Adult Large Breed)
- New Recipe, New Size, More Chicken!
- Supports healthy joint function and mobility with a proper balance of glucosamine and chondroitin
- Provides essential proteins and carbohydrates to meet your dog's specific energy needs
- Promotes a shiny coat and healthy skin with an optimal balance of omega 3 & 6 fatty acids
- Supports a healthy immune system with essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- Promotes healthy teeth and bones with calcium, phosphorus, and essential vitamins
- Provides essential nutrients for maintaining optimal health in your adult large breed dog
- Free from chicken and poultry byproduct meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors and preservatives!
How it Works:
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Adult Large Breed Dog Dry Food is specially formulated to provide your large-breed dog with the specific nutritional needs required. Blue Buffalo Wilderness Large Breed Dog Dry Food meets these needs with a specific blend of high-quality protein-rich ingredients that come from real meat and all-natural fruits, vegetables, and grains and are free of the preservatives, by-products, and fillers found in many other brands of dog food.
It is always important to check the recommended daily feeding charts to ensure you're feeding your pet the proper amount. Overfeeding can lead to obesity and other health related problems, especially in large-breed dogs. Splitting your dog's daily food intake into two separate meals instead of one large meal is recommended for healthy digestion and optimal nutrition.
Keep your Wilderness dog food tightly sealed in its original package or store in an airtight container at room temperature for optimum freshness.
- Using an 8 oz standard measuring cup, measure the appropriate amount of food based on your dog's weight
- Place food into a clean bowl
- Serve the dry crunchy and delicious nuggets and LifeSource Bits right from the bag or add warm water and mix to fully release flavors & aroma
- Provide a clean bowl of cool, fresh water available at all times.
- Note: Individual dog’s requirements may vary from this chart due to age, breed, environment, and activity level. Adjust food as required to maintain optimal body condition and ask your veterinarian if you are unsure.
If you are transitioning your dog to BLUE, Start by mixing 25% of BLUE with your dog's old food, and gradually increase the proportion of BLUE over the next 14 days.
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Large Breed Dry Dog Food Feeding Guidelines:
|Weight||Cups Per Day|
|50 - 70 lbs||3 – 3 ¾|
|71 - 100 lbs||3 ¾ – 5|
|Over 100 lbs||Feed 5 cups + ½ cup for each additional 20 lbs.|
Blue Buffalo Wilderness Large Breed Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (min)||32.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||14.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||7.0%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min)||0.5%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min)||2.5%|
|L-Carnitine* (min)||100 mg/kg|
|Glucosamine* (min)||400 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (min)||300 mg/kg|
|Dietary Note||*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by AAFCO Pet Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Dietary Note||BLUE Wilderness Nature’s Evolutionary Diet with Chicken and LifeSource Bits for Large Breed Adult Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.|
|Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Dried Chicken, Oatmeal, Barley, Brown Rice, Potatoes, Salmon Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Dried Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Natural Flavor, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Fish Oil (source of EPA-Eicosapentaenoic Acid), Direct Dehydrated Alfalfa Pellets, L-Threonine, Calcium Carbonate, Dried Chicory Root, Alfalfa Nutrient Concentrate, DL-Methionine, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Taurine, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, L-Carnitine, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Vegetable Juice for color, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Parsley, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Copper Sulfate, Biotin (Vitamin B7), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), L-Lysine, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Sodium Selenite, Oil of Rosemary.|
|Calorie Content (ME Calculated, as fed):3614 Kcals/kg, 390 Kcals/cup|