Wysong Archetype Raw Diet Dog & Cat Food
Wysong Archetype Raw Diet Dog & Cat Food
What is Wysong Archetype Raw Diet Dog & Cat Food?
Wysong Archetype Raw Diet Dog & Cat Food is designed to provide your pet with the type of raw food, meat-based diet that he or she would eat in the wild. Being a unispecies food, you can feed it to dogs and cats, which is convenient if you have both. This dry food is 44% protein and is made up of 99% meat (raw meats, organs, and bones). It also contains essential fatty acids, probiotics, enzymes, plant nutrients, vital micronutrients, and more. Wysong foods, including Archetype, are made in the USA at their own facilities with USDA- and FDA-approved domestically sourced ingredients, so you can feel good about what your pet is eating.
Dogs & Cats
- Freeze-dried technology provides the benefits of a raw food diet in a dry food
- Unispecies food can be given to both cats and dogs
- Made with raw meats, organs, bones, fruits, and vegetables
- Ideal for all breeds of dogs for all life stages and cats for the cat food nutrient profile for maintenance
- All natural ingredients, including added prebiotics, probiotics, essential vitamins, and amino acids
- Made in the USA from USDA and FDA-approved domestic sources
How does Wysong Archetype Raw Diet Dog & Cat Food work?
How is a raw food diet put into a dry food? Wysong raw foods, such as Wysong Archetype, are cold processed using their own TNT (True Non-Thermal) manufacturing technology, which keeps the vital nutrition and food components fully intact. Wysong Archetype Raw Diet comes in a formula that mixes chunks, shreds, and powder. You can feed the chunks both as a meal and as a treat or reward.
Some raw food products may contain bacteria that, if mishandled, could cause illness to you or the animals you are feeding. Excess moistened food should be refrigerated for the next feeding or discarded.
Wysong Archetype Raw Diet Dog & Cat Food Directions:
- Any sudden change in diet may result in digestive disturbances. Wysong Archetype is a unique formulation, and should be gradually introduced. Over a period of 15 days, mix Archetype with the present diet beginning at about 10% and then gradually increase proportions. If difficulties arise, return to a smaller percentage and try again.
- Always keep fresh, pure water available.
- Archetype consists of chunks, shreds, and powder. The chunks can be offered as a treat or can be used in the meal. The shreds and powder should be mixed with water to create a gravy for meals. The gravy can also be used as a top dressing for dry or canned food or for homemade meals.
- Archetype may be fed dry or soaked in water for 10-15 minutes. Excess moistened food should be refrigerated for the next feeding or discarded.
- The following amounts suggested should be decreased in proportion to the amount of supplementation with fresh whole foods, or other foods provided in addition to Archetype.
Factors such as stress and amount of activity may make it necessary to adjust the amount of feeding.
Wysong Archetype Raw Diet Dog & Cat Food Feeding Guidelines
Store in a cool dry place and protect from moisture.
Wysong Archetype Raw Diet Dog & Cat Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||44.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||36.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||0.5%|
|Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Organs, Ground Chicken Bone, Natural Flavor, Taurine, Organic Blueberry, Organic Barley Grass, Chia Seeds, Broccoli Sprouts, Carrots, Plums, Whey, Sea Salt, Dried Kelp, Yeast Extract, Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Yeast Culture, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate), Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins (Ascorbic Acid [source of Vitamin C], Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Bacillus licheniformis Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus lactis Fermentation Product.|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles|