What is ThunderLeash?
Brought to you by the same innovative makers of the Thundershirt, the ThunderLeash is a great addition to your dog's supply box. The ThunderLeash is designed to be used as a simple standard leash, or a harness for dogs that pull their owners. Available in small and large sizes, the ThunderLeash is a safe and effective way to stop your dog from pulling you during walks. The ThunderLeash simply attaches to your dog's collar for a standard leash configuration, or slips around your dog's chest and works as a "no pull" harness.
- Works as a standard leash or "no pull" harness
- Configures into a "no pull" harness quickly
- Applies pressure to your dog's torso as a reminder to stop pulling
- Uses your dog's existing collar
- Available in small or large sizes
- From the same makers of Thundershirt
How It Works:
The ThunderLeash comes in small and large sizes and fits most dogs. The ThunderLeash can be used as a standard leash that clips right onto your dog's collar, or can be used as a "no pull" harness for dogs that pull their owners while walking. ThunderLeash for "no pull" assistance wraps around your dog's torso and reduces pulling by applying constant pressure to the torso as a reminder to stop. The best part is, the ThunderLeash hardware is easy-to-use and works with your dog's existing collar.
For use on dogs only.
Directions to use as a Standard Leash:
- Clip the ThunderLeash onto your dog's existing collar.
- This standard configuration is best for dogs that do not pull.
Directions to use as a "No Pull" Harness:
- Clip the ThunderLeash onto your dog's collar and slide the leash to the left side (harness position).
- Wrap the ThunderLeash around your dog's chest, and slide it into the harness slot on the right side of the clip.
- Once you have the leash in place, adjust the "slack buckle" until the ThunderLeash stays loosely against your dog's torso without tension on the leash.
- Make sure you can easily slide two fingers between the leash and your dog's chest.
- Use the included booklet for more fitting instructions and guidance for the slack and safety buckles.
- Use the small ThunderLeash on dogs under 25 lbs, and the large ThunderLeash on dogs over 25 lbs.
The slack buckle should be above the harness slot, while the safety buckles should be below the harness slot.
One ThunderLeash and fitting instructions.
- Small: For dogs up to 25 lbs.
- Large: For dogs over 25 lbs.
- Dog Weight < 14 lbs. Distance Between Slack Buckle and Safety Buckle 1.5
- Dog Weight 15 - 40 lbs Distance Between Slack Buckle and Safety Buckle 2
- Dog Weight 41 - 100 lbs Distance Between Slack Buckle and Safety Buckle 2.5
- Dog Weight > 100 lbs Distance Between Slack Buckle and Safety Buckle 3
ThunderLeash is rated
Rated 5 out of
My dog is a puller and very anxious fellow. Bought it and put it right away we saw the changes, as soon he feels the constriction he stopped pulling and behave. Evn stop barking at other dogs and humans on the neighborhood.
Date published: 2016-08-03
Rated 3 out of
Flat nylon strap
Can't stand any thin flat nylon straps.
Every one I have tried, including this one, creates nasty "rope" burns. What happened to good ol' round cotton ?
Date published: 2016-06-26
Rated 5 out of
I started using the Thunderleash two days ago and it is as different as night and day. My dog doesn't pull on the leash all the time and is content to walk at my pace. This is a must-have for dog owners.
Date published: 2015-09-11