15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $59.36 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Solvit Sta-Put Deluxe Bench Seat Cover
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Solvit Sta-Put™ Deluxe Bench Seat Cover?
The Solvit Sta-Put™ Deluxe Bench Seat Cover is a quilted seat cover that attaches to the headrests in the backseat of your car and protects your seat from many of the messes our pets can bring. We all love our pets, but their messes--not so much. Whether your biggest concern is shedding fur, dirty paws, dander, or other messes, you can protect your car seats from them with the Sta-Put™ Deluxe Bench Seat Cover. And what's even better? The soft, micro-suede top fabric and padding in the quilted cover will provide comfort to your pets while giving you peace of mind. A win-win for you and your pets. This easy-to-install seat cover has multiple attachment points and adjustable straps to fit any size seat. Two Sta-Put™ devices keep the cover firmly in place in any vehicle that has headrests in the back seat. There is also a SmartFit Elastic Panel at the bottom for a snug fit.
Note: The cover is specially treated with Stain-Blok™, which helps repel liquid, making it easier to clean up any accidental spills.
Dogs and Cats
- Gives your pets a comfy place to relax in the car
- Protects your seat from pet hair, dander, dirt, spills, and other messes
- Stain-Blok™ fabric treatment lets you wipe dirt and spills up easily
- Water repellent
- Easy to install
- Machine washable
- Now with SmartFit Elastic Panel for a snug fit
How it Works:
Once you've installed the Solvit Sta-Put™ Deluxe Bench Seat Cover in the backseat of your car, your pets can ride in comfort while you can relax knowing that your seats will be protected from all sorts of pet messes. The two adjustable web-like straps will go around the rear headrests to hold the cover in place at the top of your backseat. There are two sets of four grommet positions at the edge of the cover that make it work with various headrest configurations. There is also a SmartFit Elastic Panel at the bottom for a snug fit.
Always make sure your vehicle seat is dry before installing the Solvit Sta-Put™ Deluxe Bench Seat Cover.
For in-depth installation details, please read the Solvit Sta-Put™ Deluxe Bench Seat Cover manual.
- The cover is held in place at the top by two adjustable straps which go around the rear headrests. Lay the cover in place on the seat, loop the straps over the headrests and adjust the length for best fit.
- Locate two white plastic tubes sewn to the back of the cover. Push each tube into the gap between the seat back cushion and seat bottom cushion. The tubes can be removed with a strong tug, but hold firmly enough to keep the cover in place under normal use.
- Stretch the elastic panels found on the front corners of the cover over the seat. Find the two straps sewn to the front edge of the cover and pass each under one of the front corners of the seat and connect to the plastic adjustable anchors found on the sides of the cover (use of these is optional and might not work on some models if the seat is mounted to the vehicle floor).
- Side vents and seatbelt keepers: The cover includes two side vents with brass snaps along each side and two fabric strips with hook-and-loop tape in each upper corner. These can be used to hold a seat belt if it is not being used. The effect of this is to better keep the outer edges of the seat cover in place.
- Seat belt slits: The cover also includes two slits which allow seat belt buckles to pass through. These slits are oversized to fit all vehicle configurations. If not using seat belts, we suggest stowing the buckles under the cover and closing the flaps to keep debris from falling through the slits.
- Cleaning: Promptly wipe up any foreign matter or standing liquid. Machine wash cover in a commercial size front-load washing machine. Use cold water with a mild detergent. Line dry. Always make sure the cover and vehicle seat are dry before installing the seat cover.
Make sure your backseat is completely dry and debris free before installing.
Solvit Sta-Put Deluxe Bench Seat Cover Details:
|Micro-Suede||56" x 47"|