What is PetSafe PupSTEP Wood Pet Stairs?
PetSafe PupSTEP Wood Pet Stairs provides a safe and stylish way for pets to ascend and descend. The solid wood construction folds flat for easy storage and transport. The stairs require no assembly and can be placed against beds, chairs, sofa, tables or any desired area. The pet steps are perfect for small pets, aging pets and pets with joint issues.
Dogs and Cats
- Safely aids pets in ascending and descending
- Folds flat for easy storage and portability
- Solid wood construction with a walnut finish
- Built-in side rails provide added protection
- Large and extra large models available
- No assembly required and supports up to 200 lbs
How it Works:
PetSafe PupSTEP Wood Pet Stairs' solid wood construction includes a wooden brace to lock the stairs in place and built-in side rails to prevent sliding and other injuries. The large size has smaller step treads and is intended for small - medium sized pets. The extra large size is intended for larger pets and those needing access to higher levels.
- Important: The large size is intended for small to medium size pets; the extra large size is intended for medium to large size pets, or for any pet trying to reach a taller bed.
- The stairs require no assembly. The stairs are held open by a wood locking brace, located under the top step. Swing the back leg away from the main stair section until the locking brace falls into position. When the brace is in the locked position, the edge of the brace will overlap the top edge of the leg.
- Test the locking brace by attempting to fold the legs back to the main stair section: if it cannot close, the brace is correctly positioned. Now place the stairs in the desired location next to a couch, bed, etc.
- To fold flat for storage or transport, simply reach under the top step and press up on the wood locking brace to disengage it from the rear leg section.
- Cleaning: Wipe up messes or spills with a damp cloth or sponge as they occur.
Some variation in the natural wood grain and color is normal. If small nicks or scratches occur, restore the finish using colored furniture polish.
PetSafe PupSTEP Wood Pet Stairs Details:
|Large:24" long x 16" wide x 20" high||200 lbs|
|Extra Large:30" long x 19" wide x 25" high||200 lbs|