SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $28.54 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Wellness Core Small Breed Turkey Chicken for Dogs
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Wellness Core Small Breed Turkey Chicken for Dogs?
Wellness CORE Natural Grain Free Dry Dog Food Small Breed Health Turkey & Chicken Recipe is healthy, 100% natural grain free dog food for adult small breed dogs made with turkey, chicken, salmon oil and fruits and vegetables to help support your dog's optimal health, featuring smaller kibble size for small breed dogs and fortified with antioxidants, probiotics, vitamins and minerals, including fish and flax omega blend for healthy skin and coat and glucosamine and chondroitin help maintain bone and joint health. Wellness CORE grain free dog food formulas are based on the nutritional philosophy that dogs thrive on a diet mainly comprised of meat. Each grain free, nutrient-rich formula provides high quality protein for your dog with no meat by-products or fillers, grain, corn, soy, wheat-gluten or artificial preservatives, colors or flavors
- LEANER BODY MASS AND MUSCLE TONE: Based on the nutritional philosophy that dogs thrive on a natural diet mainly comprised of meat, this dog food is made with 47% high quality protein ingredients
- SUPPORTS DIGESTIVE HEALTH & STRONG JOINTS: Guaranteed levels of omega fatty to support healthy skin and coat, glucosamine for strong joints, high fiber and probiotics for digestive health, and taurine for a healthy heart
- NO CORN, WHEAT, OR SOY: Contains only premium, all natural ingredients with no poultry by-products, wheat, wheat gluten, corn, soy, artificial colors, or preservatives. Manufactured in a facility that also processes grains
- MADE IN USA: Using only the finest globally sourced ingredients, we prepare each of our diets in our own state of the art facility; recipes crafted with wholesome, non-GMO ingredients chosen for their nutritional benefits
How does Wellness Core Small Breed Turkey Chicken for Dogs works?
GRAIN-FREE SMALL BREED ADULT DRY DOG FOOD: Premium protein from responsibly sourced turkey is expertly balanced with nutrient rich superfoods for a complete and balanced dog food, with optimal fat and calorie levels your dog needs to thrive
Wellness Core Small Breed Turkey Chicken for Dogs Directions:
- COMBINATION FEEDING: If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount fed by 1/8 cup, for every 2 tbsp. of wet food
Always provide access to clean, fresh water!
Weight of Dog (LBS)
|2 - 4||0.9 - 1.8||¼ - ⅓||30 - 50|
|5 - 8||2.3 - 3.6||⅓ - ¾||59 - 84|
|9 - 12||4 - 5||¾ - 1||84 - 114|
|13 - 16||6 - 7||1 - 1¼||114 - 142|
|17 - 20||8 - 9||1⅓ - 1½||148 - 167|
|21 - 25||10 - 11||1½ - 1¾||167 - 198|
Wellness Core Small Breed Turkey Chicken for Dogs Ingredients:
Ingredients : Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal (source of Glucosamine), Chicken Meal (source of Chondroitin Sulfate), Lentils, Peas, Dried Ground Potatoes, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace, Ground Flaxseed, Natural Chicken Flavor, Salmon Oil, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Spinach, Broccoli, Carrots, Parsley, Apples, Blueberries, Kale, Spearmint, Zinc Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Chicory Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green Tea Extract, Spearmint Extract
|Crude Protein||Min. 36%|
|Crude Fat||Min. 15%|
|Crude Fiber||Max. 5%|
|Vitamin A||Min. 25,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||Min. 400 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids*||Min. 3%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids*||Min. 0.50%|
|Glucosamine*||Min. 1,200 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate*||Min. 1,200 mg/kg|
|Total Lactic Acid Microorganisms*||Min. 80,000,000 CFU/lb|