SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Wee-Wee Disposable Diapers
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Wee-Wee Disposable Diapers?
Wee-Wee Disposable Diapers are a comfortable and highly absorbent solution when used for incontinence, untrained puppies, females in season, or dogs with excitable urination. Designed with fit in mind, the Fur-safe Flex-Fit stretch waistband and convenient tail opening allows for a proper fit on a variety of dogs. Chlorine and dye-free. Available in 4 adjustable sizes.
- Perfect for dogs with incontinence, untrained puppies, females in season, or dogs with excitable urination
- Fur-safe Flex-Fit stretch waistband allows for proper fit on a variety of dogs
- Convenient tail opening
- Chlorine and dye free
- Available in 4 adjustable sizes
How does Wee-Wee Disposable Diapers work?
Wee-Wee Disposable Diapers are highly absorbent to keep your dog clean, dry, and leak-free. They’re designed with fit in mind, with Fur-safe Flex-Fit stretch waistband and a convenient tail opening.
After changing diaper, discard in trash. Do not flush.
Wee-Wee Disposable Diapers Directions:
- Slip your dog's tail through the tail hole of the diaper, ensuring the adjustable tab is on the underside of your dog.
- Position the garment between the legs and wrap the tabs up.
- Adhere tabs to the waist band on the other side.
- After changing diaper, discard in trash. Do not flush.
- Diapers should be changed regularly. This product is not a toy and is designed to be used on dogs for hygienic purposes.
To measure the largest part of your dog's waist, use a measuring tape and measure right in the front of your dog's back legs. If your dog has a lot of fur, add 1-2 inches to the measurement.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Wee-Wee Disposable Diapers Details:
|Size||Sample Breeds||Weight||Waist Measurement|
|X-Small||Toy Breeds and young puppies||Up to 8 lbs||Up to 12"|
|Small||Maltese, Jack Russell, Pekingese||8-14 lbs||12"-15"|
|Medium||Beagle, Cocker Spaniel, Miniature Poodle, Pug, Sheltie||15-19 lbs||15"-18"|
|Large/X-Large||Bulldog, Collie, Springer Spaniel, Standard Schnauzer, Wheaten Terrier||20 lbs and up||Over 19"|