SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $27.08 27% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Vetality Flea & Tick Collar
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is the Vetality Protect Flea & Tick Collar?
The Vetality Protect Flea & Tick Collar provides effective, long-lasting protection against fleas and ticks for dogs and puppies over the age of 12 weeks. This premium quality, waterproof collar kills fleas and ticks continuously for up to 6 months. In fact, the Vetality Protect Flea & Tick Collar kills up to 98% of ticks within 24 hours, including those that may carry Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain spotted fever. The Vetality Protect Flea & Tick Collar effectively combines the power of both spray and powder flea and tick prevention, so you can be sure your pet is getting the highest caliber of protection against disease-carrying pests. The sustained release system combines insecticidal vapors and powders to provide head-to-tail protection for your pet. Enjoy the convenience of this long-lasting, effective flea and tick protection that is now available without a prescription from your veterinarian.
Dogs and Puppies (12+ weeks of age)
- Powerful, long-lasting flea and tick protection for up to 6 months
- Sustained release system combines the power of both spray and powder flea and tick prevention
- High-quality, waterproof collar
- Kills 98% of ticks within 24 hours
- Protects against ticks that may carry Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- 2 collars per pack for 12 months of protection
- Does not require a veterinary prescription
How does the Vetality Protect Flea & Tick Collar work?
The Vetality Protect Flea & Tick Collar combines the power of both spray and powder flea and tick prevention in one premium, waterproof collar to protect your pet for up to 6 months. The active ingredient, Deltamethrin, is an insecticide that kills insects by direct contact or by ingestion by disrupting the nervous system function.
Do not open the protective package until ready to use. Do not let children play with this collar. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks. Do not use on cats. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, medicated, or nursing pets. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide products for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, remove the collar and bathe your dog with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. This collar is intended for use only as an insecticide and is not to be taken internally by humans or pets.
Vetality Protect Flea & Tick Collar Directions:
- Use only one collar per dog.
- Remove the collar from the package.
- Place the collar through the two clasps for extra hold and a clean fit.
- The collar must be worn loosely to allow for growth of your dog and to permit the collar to move about the neck.
- Generally, a properly fitted collar is one that when fastened, will snugly slide over your dog's head.
- Leave 2 or 3 inches for extra adjustment.
- Cut off and dispose of excess length.
- Wash hands after placing the collar on your pet.
Replace the collar every six months or sooner if needed.
Vetality Protect Flea & Tick Collar Usage:
|All weights||Use one collar every 6 months|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Store unopened collar in a cool, dry place. Dispose of empty pouch and expired collar in trash.
Vetality Protect Flea & Tick Collar Ingredients: