15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $49.99 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Urine Off Find It & Treat It
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Urine Off Find It & Treat It?
Urine Off Multi-Pet Formula is a veterinarian-recommended product for pet urine odor and stain removal. The Urine Off Hi-Power LED Urine Finder is the ideal tool for locating hard-to-find urine deposits. Most urine deposits are invisible to the naked eye until they collect soil, making them easy to see. Used together, the Urine Off Hi-Power LED Urine Finder and Multi-Pet Formula ensure every urine stain is found and permanently eliminated from virtually any surface. Urine Off is a USDA Certified Biobased Product and holds the Carpet and Rug Institute's Seal of Approval. Urine Off is safe to use around pets and people.
Dogs and Cats
- ELIMINATES STAINS & ODORS – Bio-enzymatic technology directly targets urine to remove stains and odors.
- NON-TOXIC FORMULA – Urine Off is safe to use around pets and people, when used as directed.
- FRESH SCENT – Leaves surfaces smelling fresh and clean.
- USDA CERTIFIED BIOBASED PRODUCT – Certified by the USDA as a 74% biobased product.
- CARPET AND RUG INSTITUTE SEAL OF APPROVAL – Ensures product is safe for use on rugs and carpets.
- ULTRAVIOLET TECHNOLOGY – Light is custom engineered to illuminate uric acid so you can more effectively spot urine stains.
- LOCATES HARD-TO-FIND SPOTS – Never lose another urine stain again. UV technology lights up forgotten or hard-to-find stains invisible to the naked eye.
- WORKS ON ANY SURFACE – The Urine Off Hi-Power LED Urine Finder can detect urine stains on virtually any surface. Locate stains on carpet, tile, wood, walls, and bathroom fixtures.
How does Urine Off Find It & Treat It work?
It works. It’s safe. It’s proven. Contains one (1) 16.9oz Urine Off Multi-Pet Spray Bottle, one (1) Carpet Applicator Cap and one (1) Hi-Power LED Urine Finder.
Avoid contact with eyes, skin, and open wounds. Do not use as an air freshener. Do not spray on humans or pets. FIRST AID: SKIN - Rinse well with soap and water; EYES - Flood with water for 15 minutes. If irritation develops, contact physician. INGESTION - Drink large quantity of milk. Contact physician; INHALATION - If symptoms of overexposure are experienced, evacuate to fresh air. Consult physician.
Store out of reach of children and pets, in a cool location for best product performance. Avoid freezing. Avoid storing above 100°F. Store in a closed container.
Urine Off Find It & Treat It Directions:
- Hard Surfaces & Upholstery: Use a sprayer nozzle.
- Scrub with a brush to help penetrate urine build-up.
- Urine OFF must contact all urine-soiled areas to work.
- Carpet: Use a carpet applicator cap to spot clean with Urine OFF BEFORE shampooing.
- Urine spreads 2-4 times the size of the surface mark as it soaks into pad and subfloor.
- Urine OFF must contact all urine-soiled areas to work. Note: Uric acid can damage dye in some fibers.
- You may see a difference in the color if the fiber is damaged, although the urine is removed.
- Allow Urine OFF to work: Fresh deposits – a few minutes. Old stains – cover area with plastic and allow it to remain overnight.
- Old stains/deposits may require multiple treatments.
Urine Off is safe to use around pets and people.
Urine Off Find It & Treat It Ingrediants :
|Other Ingrediants :Water, non-pathogenic bacteria, enzymes, detergent, fragrance.|