What is Tropiclean Flea And Tick Spray For Pets ?
TropiClean Natural* Flea & Tick Dog & Bedding Spray is guaranteed to kill fleas and ticks by contact and can be sprayed directly onto dogs, their bedding, and kennels. Natural essential oil blend contains some of nature’s most powerful pest-fighting ingredients, maximized with lemongrass oil for long-lasting repellent effects. When used as directed, Dog & Bedding Spray is suitable for use on dogs 12 weeks and older. Use with other Natural* Flea & Tick products including Max Strength Shampoo and Home Spray for additional pest protection. *Made with natural active ingredients
- Treatment for Dogs & Bedding-Guaranteed to kill fleas and ticks by contact and repel fleas for up to two weeks
- Natural Pest Control-Essential oils help effectively kill and repel fleas, ticks, larva, and eggs.
- Cleaner Solution-Natural active ingredients offer a healthier alternative to synthetic products made with pyrethrins or permethrins
- Light Fresh Scent-Clove, lemongrass, cedarwood, and cinnamon oils act as powerful pest repellents and leave a pleasant citrus aroma
- Easy to Use-At the first sign of fleas & ticks, apply directly to dog's coat, bedding, and kennel
- Family Owned-TropiClean products are proudly made in the U.S.A by pet lovers like you
- Pair & Protect-Use with TropiClean Natural* Flea & Tick Shampoo for additional pest protection
How does Tropiclean Flea And Tick Spray For Pets work?
TropiClean Pet Products offers a full range of naturally derived dog and cat products including TropiClean Grooming Products, SPA by TropiClean, TropiClean OxyMed, TropiClean PerfectFur, TropiClean Enticers, and TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care and Dental Products. Suitable when used as directed for dogs and cats 12 weeks and older. Contains one (1) 16oz bottle of TropiClean Natural* Flea & Tick Dog & Bedding Spray.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: HAZARDS TO HUMAN AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS. HUMANS: Causes moderate eye irritation. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Prolonged or frequent repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. DOMESTIC ANIMALS: Do not spray product into eyes, mouth, or nose of animals. Do not use on (or cause exposure to) puppies under 12 weeks old. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on pregnant or nursing dogs. Sensitivities may occur after using ANY product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe the pet with mild shampoo and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Store out of reach of children and pets, near room temperature (60-80°F) for best product performance. Avoid freezing. Avoid storing above 100°F. Store in a closed container.
Tropiclean Flea And Tick Spray For Pets Directions:
- For use on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older.
- Stroke the dog's coat against the way it lays while lightly spraying the entire coat including legs, tail, and stomach until the solution reaches the skin and is damp,but not dripping.
- Do not spray in the face, eyes, or genitals. Repeat as necessary, but not more often than every three days.
- Spray on dog bedding and other areas that may be infested. Avoid spraying bees and pollinating insects.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
Tropiclean Flea And Tick Spray For Pets Ingredients:
|Other Ingredients:Other Ingredients: Clove Oil 0.17%, Lemongrass Oil 1.53%, Cedarwood Oil 0.13%, Cinnamon Oil 0.18%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 2.50% Inert Ingredients: Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Glycerin 95.49% TOTAL: 100%.|