SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $15.70 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets Refill
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets Refill?
Control odor and make cleaning up your cat litter box a hassle-free task with this Purina Tidy Cats Breeze cat litter pellets refill. Our unscented litter pellets are designed to work with the Tidy Cats Breeze cat litter system (sold separately). The low tracking cat litter pellets allow urine to pass through, leaving solid waste on top. This makes scooping your Breeze cat litter system quick and easy.
Sorry, this product can only be shipped to the contiguous 48 United States.
- Multi cat litter pellets allow urine to pass through for powerful cat litter box odor control.
- Low-tracking pellet litter in a 99.9 percent dust-free kitty litter formula. Neat Floors. Neat Feet. Guaranteed.
- One bag of mess-minimizing Breeze litter pellets lasts up to a month and offers a unique alternative to clay litter.
- Unscented litter pellets make scooping a simple task and allow for quick and easy kitty litter box maintenance.
- Easy clean kitty litter pellets designed to work with the Tidy Cats Breeze litter system (sold separately) and packaged in a convenient bag for easy storage.
How does Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets Refill work?
The 99.9 percent dust free cat litter pellets pour cleanly into your cat litter box without leaving a mess behind. The kitty litter is formulated for multiple-cat households, so your feline family is happy and willing to use their Breeze litter system. Featuring outstanding odor control, this mess-minimizing pellet litter helps you maintain a fresh-smelling house. Check cat litter box maintenance off your to-do list with these innovative anti-tracking Breeze refill litter pellets. Neat Floors. Neat Feet. Guaranteed.
Store in a dry place.
Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets Refill Directions:
- Transitioning Your Cat Successfully: Set up your new BREEZE Litter System next to your current litter box. If you don't currently use a litter box with high sides or a top, remove the BREEZE sidewall for now. Move some clumps and solid waste from your current box to the clean BREEZE system. This will help your cats recognize their new bathroom. Once they start using the BREEZE box, you can remove the clumps and solid waste. Stop cleaning the old litter box. Cats like clean, so make the new BREEZE box the most appealing option by not scooping the old box. Sounds gross, but this step is key to a successful transition. Toss out that old box completely once your cats have started using the BREEZE system for all of their potty needs. Animal behaviorists recommend multiple cat households have multiple litter boxes: one system per cat, plus one additional system (2 cats = 3 litter systems). Litter Pellets Simple Setup and Maintenance: Fill the top portion of the BREEZE Litter System with one 3.5 lb. package of litter pellets. Scoop out solid waste and dispose of daily. Note: Pellets do not clump. Add more pellets as needed. We recommend that you replace the pellets completely once a month.
In a convenient bag for easy storage.
Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Pellets Refill Materials:
|Materials Mordenite Zeolite, A Natural Mineral.|