15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $82.84 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Box Starter System
Sorry we have no alternatives.
Save 35% on first AutoShip with code SAVE35 (up to $20 off)
+ 5% off all future deliveries
+ 5% off all future deliveries
What is Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Box Starter System ?
Change the way you think about your cat litter box with the Purina Tidy Cats Breeze Litter System starter kit. This multi cat litter box system features powerful odor control to keep your house smelling fresh and clean.
Sorry, this product can only be shipped to the contiguous 48 United States.
- Purina Tidy Cats Breeze litter box system includes a cat litter box with scoop, one pack of 4 cat pads and 1 bag of 3.5 lb. litter pellets, giving your cat one month of refills.
- Disposable kitty litter pads lock in moisture so the box remains dry and are designed to last for 7 days for one cat.
- Anti-tracking cat litter pellets for Breeze cat litter box system are 99.9 percent dust free and cut down on tracking around the box. Neat Floors. Neat Feet. Guaranteed.
- Solids stay on top for fast removal and urine is locked away in the super-absorbent kitty litter pads below, so there are no urine clumps to scoop. Absorb. Toss. Replace.
- Purina Tidy Cats Breeze cat litter box system starter kit only needs one urine pad and is compatible with any Breeze pads!
- Love this system or get your money back
How does Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Box Starter System work?
Specially designed, mess-minimizing cat litter pellets helps limit tracking throughout your home. Neat Floors. Neat Feet.The pellet cat litter also captures solid waste on top, letting urine pass through to the absorbent urine pads below. Plus, each powerful cat pee pad is guaranteed to prevent ammonia odor for 7 days for one cat. Altogether, this easy-to-maintain cat litter box system takes the guesswork out of changing kitty litter while giving your cats a comfortable place to seek relief. A protective drawer holds the cat litter pads for Breeze system use securely in place, keeping them away from your cats while they use the kitty litter box. Along with the , providing plenty of supplies for a month of refills for one cat. Even better, your purchase is backed by the Tidy Cats Satisfaction Guarantee.
Store in a dry place.
Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Box Starter System Directions:
- Transitioning Your Cats Successfully
- 1. Set up your new BREEZE Litter System next to your current litter box. If you don't currently use a litter box with high sides or a top, remove the BREEZE sidewall for now.
- 2. Move some clumps and solid waste from your current box to the clean BREEZE system. This will help your cats recognize their new bathroom. Once they start using the BREEZE box, you can remove the clumps and solid waste.
- 3. Stop cleaning the old litter box. Cats like clean, so make the new BREEZE box the most appealing option by not scooping the old box. Sounds gross, but this step is key to a successful transition.
- 4. Toss out that old box completely once your cats have started using the BREEZE system for all of their potty needs. Expert Tips Be patient. BREEZE Litter System is very different from traditional litter boxes, and some cats may take longer than others to make the switch.
- • Don't force your cats into the BREEZE box as this could frighten them. Let them explore on their own. It's important they make the choice to use it.
- • Set up BREEZE right beside their previous box. Putting it in the same location helps minimize the change your cats are experiencing.
- • Give your cats space. Let them explore the new box on their own. Even cats prefer a little privacy when they are doing their business! Animal behaviorists recommend multiple cat households have multiple litter boxes: one system per cat, plus one additional system (2 cats = 3 litter systems).
- Simple Setup and Maintenance 1. Snap the sidewall onto the grated base.
- 2. Place a cat pad (soft side up) in the BREEZE litter system drawer and side into the base
- 3. Fill the top portion of the box with one package of litter pellets.
- 4. Scoop out solid waste and dispose of daily. Note: Pellets do not clump.
- 5. Add more pellets as needed. We recommend that you replace the pellets completely once a month.
- 6. Slide drawer out to replace disposable pad. Drawer can be rotated without touching the pad to extend pad life.
Add more litter to maintain a depth of 3—4 inches.
Tidy Cats Breeze Cat Litter Box Starter System Materials:
|Materials: Cat Litter Box, Scoop, Four Cat Pads and One Bag of Unscented Litter Pellets|