SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $19.99 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Thrush Buster?
Thrush Buster is a powerful, long-lasting treatment for thrush that lasts for up to eight days without reapplication. It works even in the wettest, muddiest terrain. A single application relieves the agonizing, crippling effects of thrush and dramatically reduces the chances of reinfection. Unique purple color tells you where it's doing the job, with a fresh coat needed only where the color has faded.
- Lasts up to eight days without reapplication
- A single application relieves thrush and reduces the chance of reinfection
- Can also be used as a preventative
- Works in moist conditions
How does Thrush Buster work?
Thrush Buster creates as antiseptic barrier between healthy tissue and thrush to prevent re-infection.
While applying, hold hoof where horse cannot strike or kick you or the bottle. If you have doubts about which position is safe, ask your veterinarian or farrier to show you. Use in well-ventilated area. Vapors may be irritating to skin, eyes, nose, and throat. In case of eye contact, flush immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and get medical attention. For skin, wash thoroughly with soap and water. If affected by inhalation of vapor or spray mist, move to fresh air. Not for human use. Flammable, keep from heat, flame and spark.
Thrush Buster Directions:
- For thrush, apply once to all infected areas.
- For prevention of thrush, use once a week in wet environments, and once every two weeks in dry environments.
- It may be used on the sole and frog (triangular underside part of hoof) prior to shoeing with pads and silicone.
- Use only with adequate ventilation.
- Wear gloves and avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing.
May be used on sole and frog prior to shoeing with pads and silicone.
Thrush Buster Dosage:
|All weights||Apply once to affected areas|
|Dogs||Do not use!|
|Cats||Do not use!|
Keep out of reach of children and other pets. Thrush Buster is flammable. Keep away from heat, flame, and spark. Avoid freezing.
Thrush Buster Ingredients:
|P.V.P Iodine Complex||2%|
|Other Ingredients: Water, Formalin (Formaldehyde), Denatured Alcohol.|