15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $28.56 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Taste Of The Wild Grain Free Southwest Canyon with Wild Boar Dry Dog Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Taste Of The Wild Grain Free Southwest Canyon with Wild Boar Dry Dog Food ?
Taste of the Wild Southwest Canyon Grain-Free Dry Dog Food is a high-quality dog food that is formulated to provide your furry friend with a balanced and nutritious diet. This grain-free recipe is made with novel proteins such as wild boar, which is just what your meat loving mutt craves!
- Unique Protein Blend - A hearty blend of beef, lamb protein, eggs and wild boar provides complete protein nutrition with a rich, meaty flavor.
- Species-Specific Probiotics - Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Taste of the Wild's proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- DHA - This omega-3 fatty acid, provided by salmon oil, helps support brain and vision development in puppies, which makes it an important addition to this all life stages recipe.
- Garbanzo Beans - Rich in protein, minerals and fiber, garbanzo beans add a host of nutrients to this recipe.
- Dried Chicory Root - This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
- Antioxidants - Legumes and fruits, including peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
- Made in the USA with Quality Ingredients from around the world.
How does Taste Of The Wild Grain Free Southwest Canyon with Wild Boar Dry Dog Food work?
Taste of the Wild is dedicated to providing premium, grain free recipes based on your pet's ancestral diet. All of Taste of the Wild's recipes rely on ingredients like quality meats and probiotics that maximize the nutritional health benefits for your pets. This Southwest Canyon Grain-Free Dry Dog Food contains a unique blend of proteins, legumes, fruits, and vegetables that work together to promote overall health and vitality in your furry friend. This recipes provides superior taste, highly digestible energy, antioxidants to support a healthy immune system, and is free from grains and other fillers. Taste of the Wild is manufactured in the USA to ensure safety and quality. It's the balanced diet that nature intended.
The facility in which this food is made also makes food that may contain other ingredients.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Taste of the Wild Southwest Canyon Dry Dog Food Directions:
- The feeding guide below provides a starting point for the amount of food to give your dog each day.
- Taste of the Wild recommends that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight.
- The amount of food your dog needs can vary based on age, activity level, environment, breed, or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your dog, & to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
- For adult dogs over 100 pounds, add approximately 1/3 cup for every 10 additional pounds.
- For pregnant or nursing adult dogs, Taste of the Wild recommends free-choice feeding.
To ensure a smooth adjustment to your pet's new food, Taste of the Wild recommends making a gradual transition over 7-10 days to help avoid possible digestive upset in sensitive pets. Add a small amount of new food to your dog's previous diet, gradually increasing the new and decreasing the previous diet until the transition is complete.
Taste of the Wild Southwest Canyon Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Dog Weight||2-4 Months (cups/day)||4-8 Months (cups/day)||8-12 Months (cups/day)||Adult Dog|
|10 lbs||1 ⅔||1 ⅓||1 ¼||¾|
|20 lbs||2 ⅔||2 ¼||1 ¾||1 ½|
|30 lbs||3 ⅔||3 ¼||2 ⅓||2|
|40 lbs||4 ½||3 ¾||3||2|
|60 lbs||–||5 ¼||4||3|
|80 lbs||–||6 ⅓||5||4|
Taste of the Wild Southwest Canyon Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (min.)||29.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||5.0%|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (min.)||0.05%|
|Zinc (min.)||150 mg/kg|
|Selenium (min.)||0.35 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (min.)||150 IU/kg Minimum|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids*(min.)||2.4%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids*(min.)||0.3%|
|Total Microorganisms*(Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)||Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb|
|Dietary Note||*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Calorie Content||This diet contains 3,600 kcal/kg (408 kcal/cup) of Calculated Metabolizable Energy|
|AAFCO Statement||Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Puppy Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).|
|Ingredients: Beef, peas, garbanzo beans, lamb meal, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg product, wild boar, ocean fish meal, pea flour, dried yeast, tomato pomace, natural flavor, flaxseed, salmon oil (a source of DHA), salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.|