15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $28.56 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Taste of the Wild Ancient Mountain Lamb Dry Dog Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Taste of the Wild Ancient Mountain Lamb Dry Dog Food?
Taste of the Wild Ancient Mountain Roasted Lamb Dry Dog Food with ancient grains is crafted with real meat as the #1 ingredient and is high in protein to help support bones, joints and lean muscles.
- Pasture-Raised Lamb – Lamb, the number one ingredient in this recipe, is rich in nutrients and energy, and a highly digestible source of protein.
- Ancient grains like grain sorghum, millet, quinoa and chia seed are naturally high in fiber and rich in protein. Unchanged for thousands of years, different grains provide various nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and omega fatty acids.
- Species-Specific Probiotics – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Taste of the Wild's proprietary K9 Strain Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- Omega Fatty Acid Blend – Balanced levels of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids work together to support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- All Life Stages Nutrition – This recipe provides the vitamins, minerals and other essential nutrients your pet needs throughout their life.
- Fruits, including tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being, while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
- Made in the USA with Quality Ingredients from around the world.
How does Taste of the Wild Ancient Mountain Recipe Dry Dog Food work?
This tasty recipe contains whole grains like millet, quinoa, chia seed, and sorghum to maintain your sidekick's overall health. It's free of corn, wheat, fillers, artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives!
The facility in which this food is made also makes food that may contain other ingredients.
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry place.
Taste of the Wild Ancient Mountain Lamb Dry Dog Food Directions:
- The feeding guide below provides a starting point for the amount of food to give your dog each day.
- Taste of the Wild recommends that you keep your dog in ideal body condition and not allow them to become overweight.
- The amount of food your dog needs can vary based on age, activity level, environment, breed, or other food and treats given, so be sure to work with your veterinarian to determine an appropriate weight for your dog, and to make any necessary adjustments to their feeding.
- For adult dogs over 100 pounds, add approximately 1/3 cup for every 10 additional pounds.
- For pregnant or nursing adult dogs, Taste of the Wild recommends free-choice feeding
To ensure a smooth adjustment to your pet's new food, Taste of the Wild recommends making a gradual transition over 7-10 days to help avoid possible digestive upset in sensitive pets. Add a small amount of new food to your dog's previous diet, gradually increasing the new and decreasing the previous diet until the transition is complete.
Taste of the Wild Ancient Mountain Lamb Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Dog Weight||2-4 Months (cups/day)||4-8 Months (cups/day)||8-12 Months (cups/day)||Adult Dog|
|10 lbs||1 ⅔||1 ⅓||1 ¼||¾|
|20 lbs||2 ⅔||2 ¼||1 ¾||1 ½|
|30 lbs||3 ⅔||3 ¼||2 ⅓||2|
|40 lbs||4 ½||3 ¾||3||2|
|60 lbs||–||5 ¼||4||3|
|80 lbs||–||6 ⅓||5||4|
Taste of the Wild Ancient Mountain Lamb Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (min.)||25.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||3.0%|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (min.)||0.05%|
|Zinc (min.)||150 mg/kg|
|Selenium (min.)||0.4 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A (min.)||10,000 IU/kg Minimum|
|Vitamin E (min.)||150 IU/kg Minimum|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids*(min.)||2.8%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids*(min.)||0.43%|
|Total Microorganisms* (Lactobacillus plantarum, Bacillus subtilis, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium, Bifidobacterium animalis)||Not Less Than 80,000,000 CFU/lb|
|Dietary Note||*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Calorie Content||This diet contains 3,625 kcal/kg (411 kcal/cup) of Calculated Metabolizable Energy|
|AAFCO Statement||Taste of the Wild Ancient Mountain Canine Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages, including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).|
|Ingredients: Lamb, lamb meal, grain sorghum, millet, cracked pearled barley, dried yeast, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), brown rice, egg product, roasted lamb, natural flavor, tomato pomace, salmon oil (a source of DHA), quinoa, chia seed, salt, potassium chloride, DL-Methionine, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, L-Carnitine, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid. Contains a source of live (viable), naturally occurring microorganisms.|