SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $17.12 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Smart Cat Kitty's Garden
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Smart Cat Kitty's Garden?
Like people, cats need vegetables in their diet to aid in digestion and to provide balanced nutrition. Kitty’s Garden supplies your cat with the tasty green grass that it craves, and gives cats a safe alternative to nibbling on your houseplants, which can be potentially toxic to them if swallowed. All you do to serve your cat is place Kitty’s Garden near their food dish or in some other place they’ll find it.
- USA Grown Oats, Wheat, Rye and Barley
- Grows in 4 to 6 days
- Aids with digestion
- Helps prevent hairballs
- Sturdy wood frame keeps your cat from knocking it over
How does Smart Cat Kitty's Garden work?
Helps prevent ingestion of potentially toxic houseplants
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry location
Smart Cat Kitty's Garden Directions:
- Note: Make sure there is one peat pellet in each compartment.
- Pour 3 ounces of warm water onto each peat pellet in the growing compartments.
- Wait 10 minutes to absorb the water. Add more water as needed.
- Remove about 1 teaspoon of soil from each pellet and set aside
- Pour seeds from bag and disperse evenly into all compartments.
- Using the soil that you set aside in step 3 cover the seeds and lightly pack down.
- Add water if necessary to keep soil and seeds moist.
- Drain any excess water from the bottom tray.
- Do not allow the seeds to dry out.
- Lightly mist your garden daily to keep the seeds moist.
- Keep in a location that is between 65-70° F.
- When the grasses are 3” – 4” tall, you can treat your kitty to its garden!
Some seeds will sprout faster than others.
Smart Cat Kitty's Garden Details: