SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $17.13 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Sentry Home and Carpet Spray
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Sentry Home and Carpet Spray?
Sentry Home and Carpet Spray is a household flea and tick spray that kills fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae and ticks in your home. As an added bonus, it offers a patent pending deodorizing technology that helps keep your carpet, furniture, upholstery and pet's bedding odor free.
NOTE: This item cannot be shipped by air due to Department of Transportation regulations. It can only be shipped via ground delivery.
Home and Carpet
- Flea and tick spray for your home and carpet
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, larvae, and ticks in your home
- Keeps flea eggs from hatching into adult fleas
- Eliminates pet odors
- 24 fluid oz spray bottle
- Made in the USA
How does Sentry Home Household Flea & Tick Spray work?
Sentry Home Household Flea & Tick Spray contains pyriproxyfen and permethrin for a dual action product used to kill fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, and ticks. The ingredient pyriproxyfen is an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR), and stops flea eggs from hatching into biting adult fleas.
Not for use directly on your pets. Keep out of reach of children. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Causes skin irritation and substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wear face shield or goggles. Prolonged or frequently repeated exposure may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or a doctor for treatment advice.
If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing the eye. Call a poison control center or a doctor for treatment advice.
If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or a doctor for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
Sentry Home and Carpet Spray Directions:
- For the Home:Remove pets and birds and cover fish aquariums before spraying. Do not allow children or pets to contact surface until spray has dried. Thoroughly vacuum all carpeting, upholstered furniture, along baseboards, under furniture and in closets. Seal vacuum bag and dispose of in trash outdoors. Mop hard surface floors. Spray all floors and other aforementioned areas thoroughly using a smooth back and forth motion. Provide even treatment but do not soak the areas that you treat. If fleas reappear, repeat treatment.
- For Pet's Bedding:Apply thoroughly to infested areas including pet beds and resting quarters, nearby cracks and crevices, along and behind baseboards, window and door sills, and localized areas of floor and floor covering where fleas, ticks and lice may be present. Old pet bedding should be removed and replaced with fresh bedding after treatment of pet areas. Do not spray surfaces where spotting, staining or discoloration would be objectionable.
- Amount: Apply to carpet, pet's bedding, upholstery and especially in dark places. One ounce of Sentry Home and Carpet Spray covers 50 sq ft so 24 oz = 1200 sq ft.
Keep children and pets out of the room or area that you are spraying until the product has dried.
Store this product in a cool, dry area away from heat or open flame. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Sentry Home and Carpet Spray Ingredients: