SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $34.27 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Small Puppy Dry Dog Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Small Puppy Dry Dog Food?
Your small puppy has big nutritional needs. That’s because small breed puppies grow at a more intense rate than larger dogs and are considered adults by 10 months. Their diet not only has to help build and maintain a pup’s body as it grows, it also must provide the right amount of energy, all in a wholesome puppy food formula even a fussy eater will love.
Dogs (up to 10 months old, with adult target weight 9-22 lbs)
- FORMULATED FOR SMALL BREED PUPPIES: Royal Canin Small Puppy Dog Food (formerly Mini Puppy) is tailor-made for puppies up to 10 months old with an expected adult weight of 9-22 lb
- HEALTHY ENERGY: Meets the high energy needs of small breed dogs during their short, intense growth period
- SPECIALIZED KIBBLE: Exclusive small kibble size designed for little dogs with small jaws and picky appetites
- IMMUNE SUPPORT: An exclusive blend of antioxidants and vitamins provides immune support
- DIGESTIVE HEALTH: Highly digestible proteins and prebiotics promote healthy digestion
How does Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Small Puppy Dry Dog Food work?
Royal Canin Small Puppy dry dog food is targeted nutrition for your small puppy’s healthy growth and development. It features all the proteins, minerals, and vitamins needed to support your puppy’s short growth period and developing immune system. Small-sized, tasty kibble is designed for tiny teeth and picky appetites while promoting overall health and well-being. And the highly digestible proteins and prebiotic ingredients in this puppy formula are easy on sensitive digestive systems and provide optimal stool quality.
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry place.
Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Small Puppy Dry Dog Food Directions:
- The below feeding chart should only be used as a guide.
- Optimal feeding amounts may vary according to your dog's temperament, activity level, and environment.
- Please contact your veterinarian if you have any questions about your pet's health.
- Transition Instructions: To ensure a smooth adjustment to your pet's new food, Royal Canin recommends a gradual 7-day transition process. Start by mixing 75% of their old diet with 25% of the new diet on Day 1 and Day 2. On Day 3 and Day 4, mix 50% of the old diet with 50% of the new diet. On Day 5 and Day 6, mix 25% of the old diet with 75% of the new diet. On the 7th day, you can feed the new food exclusively. This allows your pet’s digestive system to smoothly adapt to the new food.
During the crucial growth phase, small breed puppies have specific nutritional needs. As their jaw size might be smaller, you can also moisten the dry kibble with a bit of water to make it easier for them to chew.
Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Small Puppy Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Puppy Age||Adult Target Weight 4.4 lbs||Adult Target Weight 13 lbs||Adult Target Weight 22 lbs|
|2 Months||1/2 cups/day||1 1/8 cups/day||1 5/8 cups/day|
|4 Months||5/8 cups/day||1 3/8 cups/day||2 cups/day|
|6 Months||1/2 cups/day||1 3/8 cups/day||2 cups/day|
|8 Months||3/8 cups/day||1 1/8 cups/day||1 5/8 cups/day|
|11 Months||Switch to Small Adult Food||Switch to Small Adult Food||Switch to Small Adult Food|
Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Small Puppy Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (min)||29.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||18.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||3.9%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min)||0.1%|
|Vitamin E (min)||400 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid* (min)||320 mg/kg|
|Dietary Note*||Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Calorie Content||This diet contains 3832 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 349 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).|
|Ingredients: Chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, chicken fat, wheat gluten, corn, dried plain beet pulp, natural flavors, corn gluten meal, monocalcium phosphate, pea fiber, vegetable oil, sodium aluminosilicate, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, fish oil, taurine, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, rice flour, hydrolyzed yeast, salt, choline chloride, marine microalgae oil, DL-methionine, vitamins[DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), folic acid, niacin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin D3 supplement, riboflavin supplement], trace minerals[zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, copper proteinate], marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), L-lysine, Yucca schidigera extract, carotene, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.|