SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $28.56 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Small Adult Dry Dog Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Small Adult Dry Dog Food ?
Your small dog has some big nutritional needs. That’s because small breed dogs actually have higher energy requirements than big dogs. Not only that, these mini pooches have unique traits—and are pretty picky when it comes to what’s put in their bowl.
Dogs (10 months-8 years old, weighing 9-22 lbs)
- SMALL BREED DOG FOOD: Royal Canin Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food is precise nutrition specifically made for small dogs 10 months to 8 years old weighing 9–22 lb
- WEIGHT MAINTENANCE: L-carnitine helps maintain a healthy weight, while helping to meet the high energy needs of small dog breeds
- SKIN AND COAT HEALTH: Optimal levels of fatty acids like EPA and DHA support skin and a healthy dog coat
- SPECIALIZED KIBBLE: Small breed adult dog food has an exclusive kibble design adapted for miniature jaws
- GREAT FOR PICKY EATERS: Enhanced palatable dog food satisfies the fussy appetites of small dogs
How does Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Small Adult Dry Dog Food work?
Royal Canin Small Adult dry dog food is formulated to meet the unique nutritional needs of small breed adult dogs, as they actually require higher levels of calories per pound of body weight than large dogs. L-carnitine helps metabolize fat to help your dog maintain a healthy weight. Ideal levels of EPA and DHA support healthy skin and a beautiful, shiny coat. Plus, enhanced palatability helps satisfy even the pickiest eaters. Add a variety in texture with Royal Canin Adult Beauty wet dog food. And when your dog reaches their later years, there’s Royal Canin Small Adult 8+ and Small Aging 12+ to help keep them happy and healthy as they age.
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry place.
Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Small Adult Dry Dog Food Directions:
- The below feeding chart should only be used as a guide.
- Optimal feeding amounts may vary according to your dog's temperament, activity level, and environment.
- Please contact your veterinarian if you have any questions about your pet's health.
- Transition Instructions: To ensure a smooth adjustment to your pet's new food, Royal Canin recommends a gradual 7-day transition process. Start by mixing 75% of their old diet with 25% of the new diet on Day 1 and Day 2. On Day 3 and Day 4, mix 50% of the old diet with 50% of the new diet. On Day 5 and Day 6, mix 25% of the old diet with 75% of the new diet. On the 7th day, you can feed the new food exclusively. This allows your pet’s digestive system to smoothly adapt to the new food.
Small breed dogs have smaller stomachs, so it's important to provide them with the appropriate portion size to prevent overeating and weight gain.
Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Small Adult Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Weight of Dog||Low Activity||Medium Activity||High Activity|
|2.2 lbs||1/4 cup||1/4 cup||3/8 cup|
|4.4 lbs||3/8 cup||1/2 cup||1/2 cup|
|6.6 lbs||5/8 cup||5/8 cup||3/4 cup|
|8.8 lbs||3/4 cup||7/8 cup||7/8 cup|
|11 lbs||7/8 cup||1 cup||1 1/8 cups|
|13 lbs||1 cup||1 1/8 cups||1 1/4 cups|
|15 lbs||1 1/8 cups||1 1/4 cups||1 3/8 cups|
|18 lbs||1 1/4 cups||1 3/8 cups||1 1/2 cups|
|20 lbs||1 1/4 cups||1 1/2 cups||1 3/4 cups|
|22 lbs||1 3/8 cups||1 5/8 cups||1 7/8 cups|
Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Small Adult Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (min)||25.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||14.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||3.4%|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min)||0.11%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min)||0.05%|
|L-Carnitine* (min)||35 mg/kg|
|Dietary Note*||Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Calorie Content||This diet contains 3744 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 359 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).|
|Ingredients: Corn, chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, brown rice, corn gluten meal, chicken fat, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, wheat gluten, fish oil, vegetable oil, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, salt, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, L-lysine, choline chloride, DL-methionine, monocalcium phosphate, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), niacin supplement, folic acid, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], magnesium oxide, L-carnitine, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.|