SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $88.56 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Poodle Adult Dry Dog Food
10 lb Bag
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Poodle Adult Dry Dog Food?
Royal Canin knows what makes your Poodle magnificent is in the details. With both brains and beauty, Poodles are highly alert and active companions with distinctive curly coats. They can benefit from the right diet to maintain skin and coat health and muscle tone, and precise nutrients for healthy aging so they can live long, happy lives.
Dogs (10 months and older)
- FORMULATED FOR PUREBRED POODLES: Royal Canin Poodle Adult Dry Dog Food is designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Poodles 10 months and older
- SPECIALIZED KIBBLE: Unique kibble design helps Poodles easily pick up and chew their food
- HEALTHY COAT: Helps provide skin support and coat care with EPA and DHA fatty acids from fish oil and precise protein levels for healthy skin and coat
- MUSCLE SUPPORT: Precise protein content maintains muscle tone and supports a mid size breed’s strong build
- HEALTHY AGING: Adult dog food formulated with exclusive blend of nutrients supports vitality and healthy aging during their long life span
How does Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Poodle Adult Dry Dog Food work?
Royal Canin Poodle Adult dry dog food is tailor-made nutrition created just for your purebred Poodle. Whether you have a Miniature Poodle or Toy Poodle, this exclusive breed-specific diet is uniquely formulated for your Poodle, with the specific nutrients to help them thrive. The custom kibble is designed for your Poodle’s straight muzzle and jaw, making it easy for them to pick up and chew. EPA and DHA from fish oil help keep woolly coats super soft. Precise protein content provides nutrition to support healthy muscle tone. And an exclusive blend of antioxidants supports healthy aging as your beloved Poodle reaches maturity. Mix in or complement with Royal Canin Poodle wet dog food for a meal that’s sure to please your Poodle. And once your Poodle is over 8 years old, transition them to Royal Canin Poodle Adult 8+ dog food for precise nutrition into the golden years.
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry place.
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Poodle Adult Dry Dog Food Directions:
- The below feeding chart should only be used as a guide.
- Optimal feeding amounts may vary according to your dog's temperament, activity level, and environment.
- Please contact your veterinarian if you have any questions about your pet's health.
- Transition Instructions: To ensure a smooth adjustment to your pet's new food, Royal Canin recommends a gradual 7-day transition process. Start by mixing 75% of their old diet with 25% of the new diet on Day 1 and Day 2. On Day 3 and Day 4, mix 50% of the old diet with 50% of the new diet. On Day 5 and Day 6, mix 25% of the old diet with 75% of the new diet. On the 7th day, you can feed the new food exclusively. This allows your pet’s digestive system to smoothly adapt to the new food.
Find the perfect balance with a dry and wet feeding routine! Dry food helps support your dogs oral health and wet food supports healthy hydration!
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Poodle Adult Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Weight of Dog||Low Activity||Medium Activity||High Activity|
|4 lbs||3/8 cup||1/2 cup||1/2 cup|
|9 lbs||3/4 cup||7/8 cup||1 cup|
|13 lbs||1 cup||1 1/8 cups||1 1/4 cups|
|18 lbs||1 1/4 cups||1 3/8 cups||1 5/8 cups|
|22 lbs||1 3/8 cups||1 5/8 cups||1 7/8 cups|
|26 lbs||1 5/8 cups||1 7/8 cups||2 1/8 cups|
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Poodle Adult Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (min.)||28.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||17.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||4.0%|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min.)||0.13%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.)||0.05%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)||0.44%|
|Glucosamine* (min.)||371 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin sulfate* (min.)||4 mg/kg.|
|Dietary Note||*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Calorie Content||This diet contains 3880 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 353 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).|
|Ingredients: Corn, chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, wheat gluten, chicken fat, corn gluten meal, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, vegetable oil, fish oil, powdered cellulose, calcium sulfate, potassium chloride, sodium silico aluminate, L-lysine, DL-methionine, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], calcium carbonate, choline chloride, salt, taurine, L-cystine, L-tyrosine, glucosamine hydrochloride, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], magnesium oxide, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), GLA safflower oil, green tea extract, L-carnitine, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.|