SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $171.41 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Golden Retriever Puppy Dry Dog Food
30 lb Bag
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Golden Retriever Puppy Dry Dog Food?
Royal Canin knows what makes your Golden Retriever puppy magnificent is in the details. Golden puppies are lovable, large breed pups prized for their playful personalities, trainability, and soft, gorgeous coats. They can benefit from the right growth formula to help provide immune system support, maintain a healthy skin and coat, and aid digestion as they take on puppyhood.
Dogs (8 weeks to 15 months old)
- FORMULATED FOR PUREBRED GOLDEN RETRIEVERS: Royal Canin Golden Retriever Puppy Dry Dog Food is designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Golden Retrievers 8 weeks to 15 months old
- SPECIALIZED KIBBLE: Unique kibble is designed for a Golden Retriever’s straight muzzle and scissor bite to encourage chewing
- HEALTHY DEVELOPMENT: An exclusive complex of antioxidants including vitamin E helps protect puppy development of the immune system
- SKIN AND COAT: Reinforces the skin barrier with essential nutrients to support healthy skin and coat
- HEALTHY DIGESTION: High-quality proteins and prebiotics aid digestive health in puppies
How does Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Golden Retriever Puppy Dry Dog Food work?
Royal Canin Golden Retriever dry puppy food is tailor-made nutrition created just for your pure breed Golden Retriever puppy. This exclusive breed-specific diet is uniquely formulated for your Golden Retriever puppy with specific nutrients to help them thrive. The unique kibble shape and texture are specially designed for your Golden’s straight muzzle and scissor bite, encouraging them to chew. An exclusive mix of antioxidants and vitamin E supports their developing immune system and keeps their body growing strong. Nutrients reinforce the skin barrier to protect skin and maintain a beautiful golden, long coat. Essential nutrients like taurine, EPA, and DHA help support heart health. And to support your puppy’s digestive system, high-quality proteins and prebiotics help promote optimal stool quality. Once your Golden puppy is over 15 months old, transition them to Royal Canin Golden Retriever Adult dog food for precise nutrition into the adult years.
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry place.
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Golden Retriever Puppy Dry Dog Food Directions:
- The below feeding chart should only be used as a guide.
- Optimal feeding amounts may vary according to your dog's temperament, activity level, and environment.
- Please contact your veterinarian if you have any questions about your pet's health.
- Transition Instructions: To ensure a smooth adjustment to your pet's new food, Royal Canin recommends a gradual 7-day transition process. Start by mixing 75% of their old diet with 25% of the new diet on Day 1 and Day 2. On Day 3 and Day 4, mix 50% of the old diet with 50% of the new diet. On Day 5 and Day 6, mix 25% of the old diet with 75% of the new diet. On the 7th day, you can feed the new food exclusively. This allows your pet’s digestive system to smoothly adapt to the new food.
Find the perfect balance with a dry and wet feeding routine! Dry food helps support your dogs oral health and wet food supports healthy hydration!
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Golden Retriever Puppy Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Puppy Age||Adult Target Weight 55 lbs||Adult Target Weight 66 lbs||Adult Target Weight 77 lbs|
|2 Months||2 1/4 cups/day||2 3/8 cups/day||2 1/2 cups/day|
|3 Months||2 7/8 cups/day||3 cups/day||3 1/4 cups/day|
|4 Months||3 cups/day||3 1/4 cups/day||3 1/2 cups/day|
|5 Months||3 1/4 cups/day||3 5/8 cups/day||4 cups/day|
|6 Months||3 3/8 cups/day||3 7/8 cups/day||4 3/8 cups/day|
|8 Months||3 1/8 cups/day||3 5/8 cups/day||4 1/8 cups/day|
|10 Months||2 3/4 cups/day||3 1/2 cups/day||4 cups/day|
|12 Months||3 cups/day||3 1/2 cups/day||4 cups/day|
|13 Months||3 cups/day||3 1/2 cups/day||3 7/8 cups/day|
|14 Months||3 cups/day||3 1/2 cups/day||3 7/8 cups/day|
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Golden Retriever Puppy Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (min.)||27.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||14.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||5.9%|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min.)||0.17%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.)||0.07%|
|Vitamin E (min.)||420 IU/kg|
|Glucosamine* (min.)||743 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin sulfate* (min.)||8 mg/kg|
|Dietary Note||*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Calorie Content||This diet contains 3600 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 338 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).|
|Ingredients: Chicken by-product meal, corn, wheat gluten, chicken fat, wheat, brewers rice, brown rice, powdered cellulose, natural flavors, brewers rice flour, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, vegetable oil, sodium silico aluminate, monocalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, psyllium seed husk, fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], hydrolyzed yeast (source of betaglucans), salt, taurine, choline chloride, glucosamine hydrochloride, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], L-carnitine, Yucca schidigera extract, chondroitin sulfate, carotene, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.|