SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $88.56 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Dachshund Adult Dry Dog Food
10 lb Bag
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Dachshund Adult Dry Dog Food?
Royal Canin knows what makes your Dachshund magnificent is in the details. Doxies are playful and energetic wiener dogs with short, stubby legs and long bodies. They can benefit from the right diet to provide muscle support and digestive care, and maintain bone and joint health, especially for their long delicate spines.
Dogs (10 months and older)
- FORMULATED FOR PUREBRED DACHSHUNDS: Royal Canin Dachshund Adult Dry Dog Food is designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Dachshunds 10 months and older
- SPECIALIZED KIBBLE: Unique kibble shape helps Dachshunds pick up and chew their food
- BONE AND JOINT: Calcium and phosphorus provide joint and bone support to help aid a small dog’s tiny limbs and a long backbone
- MUSCLE SUPPORT: Supports a little dog’s muscle tone with precise protein content and L-carnitine
- OPTIMAL STOOL: Highly digestible proteins and precise fiber content reduce stool volume and stool odor
How does Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Dachshund Adult Dry Dog Food work?
Royal Canin Dachshund Adult dog food is tailor-made nutrition created just for your pure breed Dachshund. Whether you have a miniature or standard Dachshund, this exclusive breed-specific diet is uniquely formulated for your Dachshund, with the specific nutrients to help them thrive. The customized small-shaped kibble is specially designed for your Dachshund’s pointed muzzle and tiny jaw, making it easy for them to pick up and chew. An appropriate combination of calcium and phosphorus supports bone and joint health and an adapted energy content helps your Dachshund maintain an ideal weight. Precise levels of protein and L-carnitine maintain muscle tone. And highly digestible proteins and precise fiber content support healthy digestion to promote optimal stool quality and reduce unpleasant stool odors. Mix in or complement with Royal Canin Dachshund wet dog food for a meal that’s sure to please your perky little sausage dog. Once your Dachshund is over 8 years old, transition them to Royal Canin Dachshund Adult 8+ dry dog food for precise nutrition into the golden years.
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry place.
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Dachshund Adult Dry Dog Food Directions:
- The below feeding chart should only be used as a guide.
- Optimal feeding amounts may vary according to your dog's temperament, activity level, and environment.
- Please contact your veterinarian if you have any questions about your pet's health.
- Transition Instructions: To ensure a smooth adjustment to your pet's new food, Royal Canin recommends a gradual 7-day transition process. Start by mixing 75% of their old diet with 25% of the new diet on Day 1 and Day 2. On Day 3 and Day 4, mix 50% of the old diet with 50% of the new diet. On Day 5 and Day 6, mix 25% of the old diet with 75% of the new diet. On the 7th day, you can feed the new food exclusively. This allows your pet’s digestive system to smoothly adapt to the new food.
Find the perfect balance with a dry and wet feeding routine! Dry food helps support your dogs oral health and wet food supports healthy hydration!
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Dachshund Adult Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Weight of Dog||Low Activity||Medium Activity||High Activity|
|4.4 lbs||1/2 cup||5/8 cup||5/8 cup|
|11 lbs||1 cup||1 1/4 cups||4 1/8 cups|
|18 lbs||1 1/2 cups||1 3/4 cups||1 7/8 cups|
|22 lbs||1 3/4 cups||2 cups||2 1/4 cups|
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Dachshund Adult Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (min)||26.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||12.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||4.4%|
|L-Carnitine* (min)||70 mg/kg|
|Glucosamine* (min)||520 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin sulfate* (min)||5 mg/kg|
|Dietary Note||*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Calorie Content||This diet contains 3574 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 293 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).|
|Ingredients: Chicken by-product meal, brewers rice, brown rice, oat groats, wheat gluten, chicken fat, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, fish oil, powdered cellulose, salt, vegetable oil, sodium silico aluminate, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), D-calcium pantothenate, biotin, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin A acetate, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement], fructooligosaccharides, sodium tripolyphosphate, L-lysine, choline chloride, DL-methionine, marigold extract (Tagetes erecta L.), trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], glucosamine hydrochloride, GLA safflower oil, taurine, magnesium oxide, green tea extract, L-carnitine, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.|