SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $75.69 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Large Breed Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Purina Pro Plan Puppy Large Breed Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food?
Serve your growing puppy the targeted, advanced nutrition they need to thrive with Purina Pro Plan Development Sensitive Skin and Stomach Large Breed Salmon and Rice Formula dry puppy food. The perfect balance of taste and nutrition, this bagged puppy food cares for their sensitive skin and stomach while providing 100 percent complete and balanced puppy nutrition for puppies weighing over 50 pounds at maturity. This dry dog food for skin and coat care contains no corn, wheat, soy, artificial colors or flavors — just the extra-care nutrition they require during his first two years. Get your new friend off to a promising start in life when you offer them this super-premium puppy kibble.
Dogs (Puppy Under 2 Years)
- Salmon is the number 1 ingredient
- Supports an appropriate growth rate for large breed puppies
- Contains oat meal, which is easily digestible and gentle on the digestive system
- Sensitive skin dog food with rice includes sunflower oil rich in omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish skin and coat
- DHA from omega-rich fish oil supports brain and vision development
- Antioxidants help maintain your puppy’s developing immune system
- Fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for dogs to support digestive and immune health and with natural prebiotic fiber that nourishes specific intestinal bacteria
How does Purina Pro Plan Puppy Large Breed Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food work?
Purina carefully selects every high-quality ingredient in Purina Pro Plan Large Breed puppy dog food to serve a specific nutritional or functional purpose. Salmon is the number 1 ingredient in the high protein puppy food, which also contains easily digestible rice. They also fortify their dry puppy dog food formula with guaranteed live probiotics to support your puppy's digestive and immune health and include natural prebiotic fiber to nourish specific intestinal bacteria. Sunflower oil, a rich source of omega-6 fatty acids, and vitamin A come together for a sensitive digestion puppy food that promotes healthy skin and coat. DHA from omega-rich fish oil supports your puppy’s brain and vision development, while antioxidants help maintain a strong immune system.
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry place.
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Large Breed Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food Directions:
- Feeding Weaning Pups:
- Puppies start to nibble solid foods at 3 - 4 weeks of age. Keep moistened Pro Plan available at all times.Allow your puppy to eat at will until fully weaned (6 - 8 weeks).
- Feeding Growing Pups:
- After weaning, Pro Plan can be fed moistened or dry. As puppies near adulthood, their calorie needs may drop, and your puppy may begin leaving some food in the bowl. Don’t misinterpret this as an indication of dislike for the food. Instead, begin offering less so your puppy doesn’t overeat and stays in ideal body condition.
- Feeding For Reproduction:
- Pro Plan provides the extra nutrition needed by reproducing females in stages of gestation and lactation.Food consumption may vary during gestation, so feed the amount needed to maintain the pregnant female’s ideal body condition. Food intake may double or even quadruple during lactation.
- Making the Switch to Pro Plan:
- Although you'll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dogs please allow 7-10 days to ease the transition from your dog's current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you're feeding Pro Plan exclusively.
- This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
For best results, develop a regular feeding schedule such as three small meals a day for younger puppies. You can gradually reduce to one feeding in the morning and one in the evening as your puppy ages. The routine should not vary.
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Large Breed Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Weight at Maturity||1 1/2 - 3 Months||4 - 5 Months||6 - 8 Months||9 - 11 Months||1 - 2 Years|
|Up to 50 lbs.||2/3 - 1 1/3 cups||1 3/4 - 2 1/3 cups||1 1/4 - 2 cups||2 1/4 - 2 1/2 cups||2 1/3 - 3 1/2 cups|
|Up to 75 lbs.||2/3 - 2 cups||1 3/4 - 3 1/3 cups||1 1/2 - 3 1/4 cups||2 3/4 - 4 cups||3 - 5 1/4 cups|
|Up to 100 lbs.||1 - 2 1/4 cups||2 1/2 - 3 1/2 cups||3 1/2 - 5 1/3 cups||4 1/2 - 6 cups||6 1/2 - 9 1/4 cups|
|Up to 130 lbs.||2 1/4 - 3 1/4 cups||3 1/2 - 4 1/2 cups||5 1/3 - 6 1/3 cups||6 - 7 cups||9 1/4 - 10 1/4 cups|
Purina Pro Plan Puppy Large Breed Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||28.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||13.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||4.75%|
|Linoleic Acid (Min)||1.7%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Min)||0.1%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||1.1%|
|Phosphorus (P) (Min)||0.9%|
|Vitamin A (Min)||15,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min)||100 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||1.8%|
|Bacillus coagulans* (Min)||600 million CFU/lb|
|Note||*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Salmon, Rice, Barley, Fish Meal, Canola Meal, Oat Meal, Dried Yeast, Pea Protein, Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols, Salmon Meal, Natural Flavor, Pea Fiber, Chicory Root Inulin, Sunflower Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Fish Oil, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Mono And Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Taurine, DL-Methionine, MINERALS [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, VITAMINS [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Vitamin D-3 Supplement], L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product. A438520|