15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $29.54 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Small Breed Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Purina Pro Plan Adult Small Breed Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food ?
Help your small dog to be their best every day with Purina Pro Plan Brand Sensitive Skin and Stomach Small Breed Formula adult dry dog food. Made without corn, wheat or soy, and without poultry by-product meal, this dry dog food formula gives your dog wholesome goodness in every bowlful. Give your canine companion a mealtime option formulated specifically for small dogs under 20 pounds, and show them how important their health and happiness are to you.
Dogs (Adult Under 20 lbs)
- Formulated high in protein to meet the needs of highly active small dogs.
- Real salmon as the first ingredient.
- Complete and balanced adult dog food recipe fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive and immune health.
- Sunflower oil rich in omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat.
- Oat meal is easily digestible and gentle on the digestive system.
- Natural prebiotic fiber nourishes specific intestinal bacteria for digestive health.
- Fish oil rich in omega-3 fatty acids to support joint health and mobility.
How does Purina Pro Plan Adult Small Breed Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food work?
This highly digestible recipe features salmon as the first ingredient, and every high-quality ingredient is carefully selected for a specific nutritional or functional purpose. Easily digestible oat meal in every serving is gentle on his digestive system, while natural prebiotic fiber nourishes specific intestinal bacteria for digestive health. Your dog gets the specialized nutrition they need for a healthy, happy life, along with 23 essential vitamins and minerals to help support his overall health and wellness.
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry place.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Small Breed Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food Directions:
- The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment.
- But a good place to start is with the below guidelines for an average, active, adult dog fed once daily.
- Making the Switch to Pro Plan:
- Although you'll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dogs please allow 7-10 days to ease the transition from your dog's current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you're feeding Pro Plan exclusively.
- This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Use a standard 8 oz measuring cup when feeding Pro Plan.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Small Breed Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Weight Range||Feeding Amount|
|3 - 12 lbs||1/3 - 1 cup|
|13 - 20 lbs.||1 - 1 1/4 cups|
Purina Pro Plan Adult Small Breed Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||29.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||17.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||3.0%|
|Linoleic Acid (Min)||1.5%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||1.0%|
|Phosphorus (P) (Min)||0.8%|
|Selenium (Se) (Min)||0.35 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A (Min)||15,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min)||460 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (Min)||70 mg/kg|
|Glucosamine* (Min)||400 ppm|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||1.7%|
|Bacillus coagulans* (Min)||600 million CFU/lb|
|Note||*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Salmon, Barley, Rice, Oat Meal, Canola Meal, Fish Meal (Source Of Glucosamine), Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols, Salmon Meal (Source Of Glucosamine), Dried Yeast, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Oil, Chicory Root Inulin, Fish Oil, L-lysine Monohydrochloride, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Dl-methionine, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7)], Calcium Carbonate, Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Choline Chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product. L444919|