What is Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula?
Formerly Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal, this specialized dry formula nourishes skin & coat and supports the digestive health of adult dogs.
- For digestive health and skin and coat nourishment
- Oat meal is easily digestible and gentle on the digestive system
- Sunflower Oil rich in omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat
- Made without corn, wheat or soy or artificial colors or flavors
- Natural prebiotic fiber nourishes specific intestinal bacteria for digestive health
- Fish Oil rich in omega-3 fatty acids for joint health and mobility
- Fortified with Guaranteed Live Probiotics for digestive and immune health
- Lamb is the first ingredient
- Highly digestible formula for optimal nutrient delivery
- Antioxidants for a healthy immune system
How does Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula work?
Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula is made with sunflower oil rich in omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat, as well as oat meal that is easily digestible.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula Directions:
- Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
- Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dog, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your dog’s current food.
- To avoid dietary upsets, gradually transition by feeding a little less of your dog’s previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively.
- For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula Dosage:
|Weight||Amount per Day|
|3 to 12 lbs||1/3 to 1 cup|
|13 to 20 lbs||1 to 1-1/4 cups|
|21 to 35 lbs||1-1/4 to 1-3/4 cups|
|36 to 50 lbs||1-3/4 to 2-1/4 cups|
|51 to 75 lbs||2-1/4 to 3 cups|
|76 to 100 lbs||3 to 3-1/2 cups|
|100 lbs and Over||3-1/2 cups plus 1/4 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100 lbs|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||26.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||16.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||4.0%|
|Linoleic Acid (Min)||1.3%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||1.0%|
|Phosphorus (P) (Min)||0.8%|
|Selenium (Se) (Min)||0.35 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A (Min)||15,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min)||460 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid* (Min)||70 mg/kg|
|Glucosamine* (Min)||400 ppm|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min)||0.7%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||1.5%|
|Bacillus coagulans* (Min)||600 million CFU/lb|
|Ingredients: Lamb, oat meal, barley, fish meal (source of glucosamine), canola meal, rice, beef fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, dried egg product, pea protein, dried yeast, natural flavor, fish oil, sunflower oil, chicory root inulin, salt, L-Lysine monohydrochloride, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 supplement, riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7)], MINERALS [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], choline chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Vitamin C), dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product.|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs.|
|Calorie Content (fed): 508 kcal/cup|
|Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.|