15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $29.54 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula Dry Dog Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula Dry Dog Food ?
Care for your dog's sensitive skin and stomach while still tending to their nutritional needs with Purina Pro Plan Brand Dog Food Sensitive Skin and Stomach Lamb and Oat Meal Formula adult dry dog food. This recipe is made without corn, wheat, soy or poultry by-product meal, giving your canine companion wholesome ingredients you expect from a super-premium dog food. With high-quality ingredients chosen for a specific nutritional or functional purpose, this dry dog food recipe delivers outstanding nutrition to your best buddy's bowl every day.
- Oat meal is easily digestible and gentle on the digestive system.
- High protein formula, with real lamb as the first ingredient
- Complete and balanced adult dog food recipe fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive and immune health.
- Sunflower oil rich in omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat.
- Natural prebiotic fiber nourishes specific intestinal bacteria for digestive health.
- Rich in antioxidants for a healthy immune system.
- Formulated with no poultry by-product meal.
How does Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula Dry Dog Food work?
Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A in every serving nourish your dog's skin and promote his healthy coat so they can look their very best, and omega-3 fatty acids for healthy joints and mobility help to support their active lifestyle. Make Purina Pro Plan dry dog food part of your dogs regular diet, and show them just how important their overall health and wellness are to you.
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry place.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula Dry Dog Food Directions:
- The exact amount of food your dog requires will need to be adjusted according to age, activity and environment.
- But a good place to start is with the below guidelines for an average, active, adult dog fed once daily.
- Making the Switch to Pro Plan:
- Although you'll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your dogs please allow 7-10 days to ease the transition from your dog's current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you're feeding Pro Plan exclusively.
- This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Use a standard 8 oz measuring cup when feeding Pro Plan.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Weight Range||Feeding Amount|
|3 - 12 lbs||1/3 - 1 cup|
|13 - 20 lbs.||1 - 1 1/4 cups|
|21 - 35 lbs.||1 1/4 - 1 3/4 cups|
|36 - 50 lbs.||1 3/4 - 2 1/4 cups|
|51 - 75 lbs.||2 1/4 - 3 cups|
|76 - 100 lbs.||3 - 3 1/2 cups|
|Over 100 lbs.||3 1/2 cups plus 1/4 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100 lbs.|
Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Lamb & Oat Meal Formula Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||26.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||16.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||4.0%|
|Linoleic Acid (Min)||1.3%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||1.0%|
|Phosphorus (P) (Min)||0.8%|
|Selenium (Se) (Min)||0.35 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A (Min)||15,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min)||460 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)* (Min)||70 mg/kg|
|Glucosamine* (Min)||400 ppm|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (Min)||0.7%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||1.5%|
|Bacillus coagulans* (Min)||600 million CFU/lb|
|Note||*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Lamb, Oat Meal, Barley, Fish Meal (Source Of Glucosamine), Canola Meal, Rice, Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols, Dried Egg Product, Pea Protein, Dried Yeast, Natural Flavor, Fish Oil, Sunflower Oil, Chicory Root Inulin, Salt, L-lysine Monohydrochloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7)], Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Choline Chloride, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product. B445319|