What is Purina Pro Plan Adult Hairball Management Chicken & Rice Formula?
Formerly Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Hairball Chicken & Rice, this specialized dry formula contains natural fiber to control hairballs. Made with chicken as the first ingredient and natural prebiotic fiber to nourish specific intestinal bacteria for digestive health.
- Natural fiber controls hairballs
- Natural prebiotic fiber sourced from chicory root promotes digestive health
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish skin and coat
- Fortified with Guaranteed Live Probiotics for digestive and immune health
- Chicken is the first ingredient
- Vitamin A and taurine support healthy vision
- No artificial colors or flavors
How does Purina Pro Plan Adult Hairball Management Chicken & Rice Formula work?
Natural fibers in Purina Pro Plan Adult Hairball Management Chicken & Rice Formula help control hairballs, with natural prebiotic fiber to promote digestive health.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Hairball Management Chicken & Rice Formula Directions:
- Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
- Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Pro Plan can make in your cat, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your cat’s current food.
- To avoid dietary upsets, gradually transition by feeding a little less of your cat’s previous food and a little more Pro Plan until you’re feeding Pro Plan exclusively.
- For your pet's health, see your veterinarian regularly.
It is important that you feed Pro Plan to your adult cat “free choice” throughout the day, rather than as just a single feeding only at mealtime. Food intake required to maintain ideal body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment. Watch your cat’s weight and adjust food amounts accordingly. If you have a kitten, or a pregnant or nursing cat, you should continue feeding an appropriate Pro Plan kitten formula.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Hairball Management Chicken & Rice Formula Dosage:
|Weight||Amount per Day|
|5 – 9 lbs||1/4 to ½ cup|
|10 – 14 lbs||1/2 to ¾ cup|
|Dogs||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Purina Pro Plan Adult Hairball Management Chicken & Rice Formula Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||36.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||16.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||5.0%|
|Linoleic Acid (Min)||1.4%|
|Vitamin A (Min)||10,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min)||200 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||1.5%|
|Bacillus coagulans* (Min)||600 million CFU/lb|
|Ingredients: Chicken, corn gluten meal, rice, poultry by-product meal, beef fat preserved with mixedtocopherols, soy protein concentrate, soybean meal, wheat flour, dried egg product, powdered cellulose, fish meal, natural flavor, phosphoric acid, chicory root inulin, soy lecithin, calcium carbonate, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, taurine, MINERALS [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], Vitamin E supplement, VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K)], L-Lysine monohydrochloride, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product.|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Pro Plan Adult Hairball Chicken & Rice Formula provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats.|
|Calorie Content (fed)(ME): 525 kcal/cup|
|Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms.|