What is Purina Pro Plan Adult Complete Essentials Salmon & Rice Formula?
This dry formula with added vitamins, minerals and nutrients is made with salmon as the first ingredient.
- Formerly Purina Pro Plan Savor Adult Salmon & Rice Formula
- Natural prebiotic fiber nourishes specific intestinal bacteria for digestive health
- Omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to nourish skin and coat
- Antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Fortified with Guaranteed Live Probiotics for digestive and immune health
- Salmon is the first ingredient
- Vitamin A and taurine support healthy vision
How does Purina Pro Plan Adult Complete Essentials Salmon & Rice Formula work?
Purina Pro Plan Adult Complete Essentials Salmon & Rice Formula is high in protein to help meet your cat’s nutritional needs and fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive and immune health.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Complete Essentials Salmon & Rice Formula Directions:
- It is important that you feed Pro Plan to your adult cat “free choice” throughout the day, rather than as just a single feeding only at mealtime. Food intake required to maintain ideal body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment. Watch your cat’s weight and adjust food amounts accordingly.
- To avoid dietary upsets, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your cat’s current food.
- Provide adequate fresh water in a clean container daily.
- For your pet’s health, see your veterinarian regularly.
If you have a kitten, or a pregnant or nursing cat, you should continue feeding an appropriate Pro Plan kitten formula.
Purina Pro Plan Adult Complete Essentials Salmon & Rice Formula Dosage:
|Weight||Cups per day|
|5-9lbs||1/4 to 1/3|
|10-14lbs||1/2 to 2/3|
|Dogs||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Purina Pro Plan Adult Complete Essentials Salmon & Rice Formula Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (Min)||36.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||16.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||2.0%|
|Linoleic Acid (Min)||1.4%|
|Calcium (Ca) (Min)||0.8%|
|Phosphorus (P) (Min)||0.7%|
|Vitamin A (Min)||10,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min)||200 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||1.5%|
|Bacillus coagulans* (Min)||600 million CFU/lb|
|Ingredients: Salmon, rice, corn gluten meal, poultry by-product meal, wheat flour, dried egg product, beef fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols, soy protein concentrate, fish meal, natural flavor, chicory root inulin, calcium carbonate, phosphoric acid, potassium chloride, salt, caramel color, VITAMINS [Vitamin E supplement, niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A supplement, calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), thiamine mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), riboflavin supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), folic acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 supplement, biotin (Vitamin B-7), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (Vitamin K)], choline chloride, taurine, MINERALS [zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], L-Lysine monohydrochloride, dried Bacillus coagulans fermentation product.|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms|
|Calorie Content (fed)(ME): 561 kcal/cup|