What is Purina ONE SmartBlend Lamb & Rice Dry Dog Food?
Purina ONE Lamb & Rice Formula nurtures your dog’s digestive microbiome along with his whole-body health. It’s also made with real lamb as the #1 ingredient, and the combination of tasty, crunchy bites and tender, meaty morsels will keep your dog coming back meal after meal.
- Natural With Added Vitamins, Minerals & Nutrients
- Real Lamb is #1 Ingredient
- Easily Digestible With Microbiome Balance
- Prebiotic Fiber for Gut Health & Immune Support
- Supports Strong Muscles, Including a Healthy Heart
- Purina ONE Formulas Are Veterinarian Recommended
How does Purina ONE SmartBlend Lamb & Rice Dry Dog Food work?
No matter how far science advances us, we always look to nature to inspire us. Purina ONE formulas combine nature and research for results you can see in your dog. Thanks to a SmartBlend® of high-quality ingredients, including natural prebiotic fiber.
Purina ONE SmartBlend Lamb & Rice Dry Dog Food Directions:
- Adult Dog Feeding Instructions- The recommended feeding amounts indicated are based upon the average nutritional needs of an adult dog with normal activity (using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup, which contains approximately 95 g of Purina ONE).Factors, such as a dog’s metabolism, breed size, activity level, age and whether the dog is spayed or neutered, will affect the amount of Purina ONE needed to maintain an ideal body condition.The pet experts at Purina have provided the feeding amounts indicated as a starting point. If you find that your dog is losing weight or becomes overweight when fed these amounts, please adjust accordingly. To help your dog maintain an ideal body condition, monitor your dog’s weight on a regular basis, making sure that his ribs are easily felt and the waist is visible when viewed from above. Maintaining an ideal body condition can impact your dog’s lifelong health.
- Making the Switch to Purina ONE - Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Purina ONE can make in your dog, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from his current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Purina ONE until you’re feeding Purina ONE exclusively.
- No Supplements Necessary- Purina ONE provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs. There is no need to add vitamins, minerals or other supplements, unless specifically directed by a veterinarian.
- Fresh Water, Proper Diet & Veterinary Care- Be sure to provide fresh water in a clean container for your dog daily. Proper diet, exercise and veterinary care are the best ways to keep your dog healthy. If your dog hasn’t had a check-up in the past year, please make an appointment today.
This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Weight of Dog (LBS)
|Adult Daily Feeding - Amount to feed (cup)|
|3-12 lbs||1/2 to 1-1/4 cup|
|13-20 lbs||1-1/4 to 1-2/3|
|21-35 lbs||1-3/4 to 2-1/2|
|36-50 lbs||2-1/2 to 3-1/4|
|51-75 lbs||3-1/4 to 4-1/4|
|76-100 lbslbs||4-1/4 to 4-3/4|
|Over 100 lbs||3/4 cups plus 1/3 cup for each 10 lbs of body weight|
Purina ONE SmartBlend Lamb & Rice Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
Lamb, Rice Flour , Whole Grain Corn , Whole Grain Wheat , Chicken By-Product Meal , Corn Gluten Meal , Soybean Meal , Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols , Natural Flavors , Mono And Dicalcium Phosphate , Glycerin , Dried Chicory Root , Calcium Carbonate , Salt , Caramel Color , Soybean Oil , Potassium Chloride , Carrots (Dried) , Peas (Dried) , Dl-Methionine , Vitamins , Vitamin E Supplement , Niacin (Vitamin B-3) , Vitamin A Supplement , Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5) , Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1) , Vitamin B-12 Supplement , Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2) , Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6) , Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9) , Vitamin D-3 Supplement , Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K) , Biotin (Vitamin B-7) , Minerals , Zinc Sulfate , Ferrous Sulfate , Manganese Sulfate , Copper Sulfate , Calcium Iodate , Sodium Selenite , Choline Chloride , L-Lysine Monohydrochloride
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Calorie Content (calculated): 3791 kcal/kg 362 kcal/cup
|Crude Protein||26.0% Minimum|
|Crude Fat||16.0% Minimum|
|Crude Fiber||3.0% Maximum|
|Linoleic Acid||1.4% Minimum|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids||1.6%|