SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $55.70 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Purina ONE +Plus Skin & Coat Formula Sensitive Stomach Salmon Dry Dog Food
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Purina ONE +Plus Skin & Coat Formula Sensitive Stomach Salmon Dry Dog Food?
Purina ONE +Plus Natural Skin & Coat Formula with added vitamins, minerals and nutrients adult dry food is a high protein dog food features real salmon as the #1 ingredient, and when combined with rice, oatmeal and other high-quality ingredients, delivers easy-to-digest nutrition for your dog. Crafted by a veterinarian-recommended brand in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities, our salmon natural dog food recipe has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Sensitive skin dog food made with real salmon as the #1 ingredient to help support strong muscles, including a healthy heart
- A SmartBlend of high-quality ingredients in this adult dog food, along with vitamin E and omega-6 fatty acids, promotes healthy skin and a radiant coat
- Purina ONE Skin & Coat dog food includes four antioxidant sources for a strong immune system and natural glucosamine sources for joint health
- Calcium and deliciously crunchy bites in this dog food kibble support strong teeth and healthy gums
- Adult dog food for sensitive stomachs crafted in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives for 100% nutrition, 0% fillers, which means every ingredient has a purpose
- All Natural, High Fiber, Highly Digestible Dog Food
- Purina ONE Formulas Are Veterinarian Recommended
How does Purina ONE +Plus Skin & Coat Formula Sensitive Stomach Salmon Dry Dog Food work?
Purina One +Plus Skin & Coat is a high protein dog food that features real salmon as the #1 ingredient, and when combined with rice, oatmeal and other high-quality ingredients, delivers easy-to-digest nutrition for your dog. Crafted by a veterinarian-recommended brand in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities, our salmon natural dog food recipe has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. The wholesome formula also contains vitamin E and omega-6 fatty acids to promote your dog's skin and coat health. With 100% nutrition for adult dogs and 0% fillers, every ingredient in this skin and coat dog food has a purpose. High protein in every serving helps to support your dog's strong muscles, including a healthy heart, and natural sources of glucosamine help support joint health so he can maintain his active lifestyle. Our premium dog food for sensitive skin features calcium-rich crunchy kibble to deliver the taste and texture he loves while supporting strong teeth and healthy gums. Give your adult dog 100% complete and balanced nutrition to support his lifelong whole-body health when you fill his bowl with this Purina sensitive skin and stomach dog food.
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry place.
Purina ONE +Plus Skin & Coat Formula Sensitive Stomach Salmon Dry Dog Food Directions:
- Recommended Daily Feeding Amounts
- Adult Dog Feeding Instructions
- The recommended feeding amounts indicated are based upon the average nutritional needs of an adult dog with a normal activity level (using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup, which contains approximately 117 g of Purina ONE). Factors, such as a dog’s metabolism, breed size, activity level, age and whether the dog is spayed or neutered, will affect the amount of Purina ONE needed to maintain an ideal body condition. The pet experts at Purina have provided the feeding amounts indicated as a starting point. If you find that your dog is losing weight or becomes overweight when fed these amounts, please adjust accordingly. To help your dog maintain an ideal body condition, monitor your dog’s weight on a regular basis, making sure that his ribs are easily felt and his waist is visible when viewed from above. Maintaining an ideal body condition can impact your dog's lifelong health.
- It's Not for All Dogs
- Purina ONE Skin and Coat Formula is specifically formulated for adult dogs. If you have a puppy, or a pregnant or nursing dog, feed Purina ONE Healthy Puppy Formula.
- May Be Served Dry or Moistened
- Purina ONE may be fed dry or mixed with water. If mixed, we suggest one part liquid to four parts Purina ONE.
- Feed Only One
- A dog’s digestive system works best when it receives the same food each day. Although humans crave variety in their diets, dogs do not. Feeding different dog foods can turn your dog into a finicky eater. Avoid feeding table scraps, as they can upset the nutrient balance provided by your dog’s regular food, and may lead to obesity. The best way to feed your dog is to feed only one dog food each and every day. No Supplements Necessary
- Purina ONE provides 100% complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult dogs. There is no need to add vitamins, minerals or other supplements, unless specifically directed by a veterinarian.
Making the Switch to Purina ONE - Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Purina ONE can make in your dog, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from his current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Purina ONE until you’re feeding Purina ONE exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Purina ONE +Plus Skin & Coat Formula Sensitive Stomach Salmon Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Weight of Adult Dog (lbs)||Serving Size (cups per Day)|
|3-12 lbs||⅓ to ¾ cups|
|13-20 lbs||¾ to 1 ¼ cups|
|21-35 lbs||1 ¼ to 1 ¾ cups|
|36-50 lbs||1 ¾ to 2 ¼ cups|
|51-75 lbs||2 ¼ to 3 cups|
|76-100 lbs||3 to 3 ⅔ cups|
|Over 100 lbs||3 ⅔ cups + ¼ cup for each 10 lbs of body weight over 100 lbs|
Purina ONE +Plus Skin & Coat Formula Sensitive Stomach Salmon Dry Dog Food Details:
|Crude Protein (min)||26.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||16.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||3.0%|
|Linoleic Acid (min)||1.4%|
|Vitamin A(min)||15,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E(min)||450 IU/kg|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids(min)||0.7%|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids(min)||1.6%|
|Calorie Content||4,235 kcal/kg, 495 kcal/cup|
|Ingredients: Salmon, Rice Flour, Pearled Barley, Oat Meal, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-Product Meal , Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-Tocopherols, Natural Flavor, Mono And Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Dried Carrots, Dried Peas, VITAMINS [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7)], MINERALS (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Choline Chloride, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride. J418720|