15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $49.97 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Purina ONE +Plus Hairball Formula Chicken Dry Cat Food
16 lb Bag
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Purina ONE +Plus Hairball Formula Chicken Dry Cat Food ?
Get results you can see in your cat through the combined power of nature and research in Purina ONE +PLUS Hairball Formula adult dry cat food. Along with a great taste cats love, this easily digestible recipe includes a SmartBlend of high-quality ingredients that get to work in your cat. Driven by nature, the hairball control cat food starts with real chicken as the number 1 ingredient and has 38 grams of protein per cup, helping to support her strong muscles, including her healthy heart.
- Natural adult dry cat food for hairball control features a natural fiber-rich blend with added vitamins, minerals and nutrients to help support their overall health
- Easily digestible, adult cat food features a SmartBlend of high-quality ingredients, including four antioxidant sources for a strong immune system
- Real chicken is the number 1 ingredient in this high-protein cat food recipe, which supports strong muscles, including a healthy heart
- Crunchy cat food kibble provides the textures cats love, and with added calcium, helps support their strong teeth and healthy gums
- Great tasting chicken cat food kibble features deliciously crunchy bites and is crafted in Purina-owned, U.S. Facilities with no artificial flavors or preservatives
- Helps Minimize Hairballs with Natural, Fiber-Rich Nutrition
- Purina ONE Formulas Are Veterinarian Recommended
How does Purina ONE +Plus Hairball Formula Chicken Dry Cat Food work?
Purina One + Plus Hairball formula is a natural fiber-rich blend that helps minimize and control hairballs. Made with four antioxidant sources ito help support a strong immune system. All this wholesome goodness comes together for a natural cat food recipe with added vitamins, minerals and nutrients that delivers 100 percent complete and balanced nutrition for your adult cat. With 100 percent nutrition and 0 percent fillers, every ingredient has a purpose. Our high fiber cat food supplies well-rounded nutrition and is crafted as part of a veterinarian-recommended brand so you can feel confident filling her dish. See the results Purina ONE can make with this +Plus Hairball Formula.
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry place.
Purina ONE +Plus Hairball Formula Chicken Dry Cat Food Directions:
- Recommended Daily Feeding Amounts
- Recommended daily feeding amounts for adult cats with normal activity using a standard 8 oz/250 ml measuring cup which contains approximately 112 g of Purina ONE.
- Adult Cat Feeding Instructions
- Fill your cat’s bowl with the recommended measured amount every morning and allow your cat to eat on a “free choice” basis throughout the day, rather than as a single feeding at mealtime. Food intake required to maintain an ideal body condition will vary, depending on age, activity and environment. Monitor your cat’s weight and adjust food amount accordingly.
- Feed Only ONE
- A cat’s digestive system works best when it receives the same food each day. Although humans crave variety in their diets, cats do not. Feeding different cat foods can turn your cat into a finicky eater. Avoid feeding table scraps, as they can upset the nutritional balance provided by your cat’s regular food, and may lead to obesity. For questions related to the health of your cat, see your veterinarian.
- It's Not For All Cats
- Purina ONE Hairball Formula is specifically formulated for adult cats. If you have a kitten, or a pregnant or nursing cat, feed Purina ONE Healthy Kitten Formula.
- Fresh Water, Proper Diet & Veterinary Care
- Be sure to provide fresh water in a clean container for your cat daily. Proper diet, exercise and veterinary care are the best ways to keep your cat healthy. If your cat hasn’t had a check-up in the past year, please make an appointment today.
MAKING THE SWITCH TO PURINA ONE - Although you’ll be anxious to see the difference Purina ONE can make in your cat, please allow 7 - 10 days to ease the transition from your cat’s current food. Each day, simply feed a little less of the previous food and a little more Purina ONE until you’re feeding Purina ONE exclusively. This gradual transition will help avoid dietary upsets.
Purina ONE +Plus Hairball Formula Chicken Dry Cat Food Dosage:
|Weight of Cat (lbs)||Serving Size (cups per Day)|
|5-9 lbs||1/4 to 2/3 cups|
|10-14 lbs||2/3 to 1 cups|
Purina ONE +Plus Hairball Formula Chicken Dry Cat Food Details:
|Crude Protein (min)||34.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||14.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||4.5%|
|Linoleic Acid (min)||1.4%|
|Zinc (min)||150 mg/kg|
|Selenium (min)||0.35 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A (min)||10,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (min)||100 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min)||2.5%|
|Calorie Content||3,977 kcal/kg, 445 kcal/cup|
|Ingredients: Chicken, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken By-product Meal (Source Of Glucosamine), Rice Flour, Soybean Meal, Beef Fat Preserved With Mixed-tocopherols, Whole Grain Corn, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Hulls, Liver Flavor, Chicken Meal (Source Of Glucosamine), Phosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Caramel Color, Dried Carrots, Dried Peas, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite], Vitamins [Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin (Vitamin B-3), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B-5), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Riboflavin Supplement (Vitamin B-2), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin (Vitamin B-7), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K)], Vitamin E Supplement.|