15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $10.70 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
PureBites Beef Recipe Dog Food Topper
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is PureBites Beef Recipe Dog Food Topper?
At PureBites, we’re always asking pet parents to “Go ahead, look at our ingredients”. Simplicity and the high-quality ingredients we choose to feed our family makes a difference. At PureBites this means every member of our family. PureBites RAW freeze dried beef recipe is the ultimate single protein source, limited ingredient dog food, mixer, or topper. Made with only 20 simple human grade ingredients you can read, pronounce, and trust: 80% pure beef , 18% carrot & apple, and 2% essential vitamins, minerals, & natural preservatives. Nothing else. No artificial colors, fillers, or sweeteners. Proudly sourced and made in the USA using a delicate freeze drying process that helps preserve fresh RAW whole food, locking in the taste dogs crave and the high protein / low calorie nutrition that pet parents love. PureBites freeze dried beef recipe can be fed as a complete & balanced dog food or as a compliment to a RAW diet since it retains many of the benefits of RAW without the hassle of refrigeration.
- Go ahead, look at our ingredients; made with only 20 simple human grade ingredients: 80% pure beef, 18% carrot & apple, and 2% essential vitamins, minerals, & natural preservatives. PureBites beef recipe is proudly sourced and freeze dried RAW in the USA and can be fed as a complete & balanced food, mixer, or topper for your dog
- Made fresh & pure, using a delicate freeze drying process that helps preserve fresh RAW whole food. With 0.6lb of RAW lamb recipe and 34 nuggets per 2.9oz bag, our bags are packed with more protein and nutrients
- Dogs love the taste of PureBites! 100% natural, high in protein, low in calories (only 10 calories per average nugget) and nothing added like colors, fillers, or sweeteners
- PureBites are ideal for dogs with diabetes, allergies, other health issues, or dogs that are on a restricted diet; limited ingredient food or toppers allow pet parents the peace of mind knowing exactly what their furry loved ones are eating everyday
- In an effort to do our part, PureBites freeze dried food or toppers are packaged in recyclable bags that we can recycle today for a better tomorrow. All PureBites treats, food, mixers, and toppers are always backed by our 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee
How does PureBites Beef Recipe Dog Food Topper work?
Made with only 20 simple human grade ingredients: 80% pure beef, 18% carrot & apple, and 2% essential vitamins, minerals, & natural preservatives. PureBites beef recipe is proudly sourced and freeze dried RAW in the USA and can be fed as a complete & balanced food, mixer, or topper for your dog
Store in dry, ambient conditions
PureBites Beef Recipe Dog Food Topper Directions:
- Rip open the bag and feed as a healthy, nutritious, and flavorful everyday complete and balanced RAW freeze dried dog food, or as a mixer or topper for your dog.
- To use as a food, serve as is or rehydrate by adding water. If your dog does not regularly drink water at mealtime, we recommend rehydrating by adding a ¼ cup of water per 10 nuggets.
- Refer to packaging for complete feeding guidelines including specific quantities to feed by weight, transitioning to PureBites from your current diet, and feeding guidelines for puppies.
Fresh water should be available at all times.
PureBites Beef Recipe Dog Food Topper Ingredients:
|Ingredients: American sourced human grade beef heart, beef liver, beef kidney, carrot, apple, beef bone, flaxseed, inulin, dried kelp, potassium chloride, salt, mixed tocopherols (preservative), fish oil, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, vitamin E supplement, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, vitamin D3 supplement, rosemary extract.|
|PureBites Beef Recipe is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages except for growth of puppies who will weigh 70 lb or more as an adult.|