15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $24.27 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
ProDen PlaqueOff Powder
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is ProDen PlaqueOff Powder for Cats ?
ProDen PlaqueOff helps with oral hygiene including bad breath, plaque & tartar. ProDen PlaqueOff is evidence based – not only do we have clinical trials to support our products, but ProDen PlaqueOff Powder and ProDen PlaqueOff Dental Bites carry the Veterinary Oral Health Council Seal of Acceptance.
Dogs and Cats
- Powder supplement is an easy addition to your pet’s oral hygiene routine. Sprinkle or mix with dry or wet food.
- Systematically prevents plaque from sticking to teeth and softens existing tartar deposits.
- Recommended by vets for bad breath, tartar and plaque control.
- Made with a specially selected algae harvested from the North Atlantic coast with clinically proven benefits.
- 100% natural and free from additives, artificial preservatives, gluten and added sugar.
How does ProDen PlaqueOff Powder for Cats work?
ProDen PlaqueOff works with your cat’s body, dissolving existing tartar and prevents new build-up of dental plaque and tartar. With its different application methods, from powder sprinkled on the food to bites and bones, it offers flexibility and easy use.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store in a cool, dry place.
ProDen PlaqueOff Powder Directions:
- 1/2 - 1 scoop daily should be added to wet and dry food.
- Start with a smaller dose to get your pet accustomed to the taste, then increase to the recommended dosage.
- Sprinkle the product on top of the food or mix it with the dry or wet food once a day.
How long it takes before you notice an effect on tartar and bad breath is individual. If the desired effect is not achieved after 2 months you can increase the dose. Aim to return to the recommended dose when the effect has been attained.
ProDen PlaqueOff Powder Ingredients:
|Ingredients: Specially selected seaweed - Ascophyllum Nodosum and Brewer's Yeast.|