15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Excludes Merck)
Reg. $41.41 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
PetSafe ScoopFree Litter Tray With Premium Refill
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is PetSafe ScoopFree Litter Tray With Premium Refill ?
The ScoopFree disposable litter tray is the reason you can leave ScoopFree self-cleaning litter boxes alone for weeks at a time.
- Includes Premium Blue Crystals litter that stops odor 5 times better than clay and clumping litter
- Completely disposable, so you don’t have to see, touch, or smell messy waste
- Covered waste trap locks in odor and leaves litter smelling clean and fresh
- Plastic lining creates a powerful barrier to help protect against leakage
- Crystal litter doesn’t clog rake or clump to the bottom of the tray
How does PetSafe ScoopFree Litter Tray With Premium Refill work?
The tray is completely disposable for hands-off convenience. It is pre-filled with Premium Blue litter, which has been proven to provide unbeatable odor control. You don’t have to see, touch, or smell messy waste. Simply replace the disposable tray every few weeks, and your ScoopFree litter box is just like new. These trays work with ScoopFree self-cleaning litter boxes and ScoopFree Slide. Weighs only 6.5 pounds (includes 4.5 pounds of litter). Litter is low tracking and 99% dust free. Absorbs urine on contact and dries solid waste to reduce odor. Uses 5 to 10 times less than clay and clumping litter, so there’s less to buy and bring home.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
PetSafe ScoopFree Litter Tray With Premium Refill Directions:
- ScoopFree litter trays can be used by themselves as disposable litter boxes. When used this way, either scoop the waste under the waste trap flap or remove entirely as often as needed.
- Mixing the litter daily is also recommended.
- When the tray is ready to be disposed, simply cover it and toss it in the trash.
- Kittens less than 6 months old may experience a shortened litter tray life span. Kittens may also have softer stool than mature cats, which increases the likelihood that it may stick to the rake.
- Cats who consume a diet high in crude fiber, ash and byproducts may experience a shortened litter tray life span.
- Cats over 10 years and cats with health problems may also experience a shortened tray life.
We recommend replacing the litter tray at least once every 20-30 days for one cat, every 10-15 days for 2 cats, every 7-10 days for 3 cats.
PetSafe ScoopFree Litter Tray With Premium Refill Details:
|Product Specs: Litter tray measures 14-1/2” wide by 22” long by 2-1/2” high|