15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $38.56 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
PetSafe ScoopFree Litter Tray Refill With 'Free' Crystals
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is PetSafe ScoopFree Litter Tray Refill With 'Free' Crystals?
ScoopFree 'Free' is a disposable litter tray made from recycled materials and comes pre-filled with premium crystal litter free of perfumes and dyes.
- Litter is completely free of perfumes and dyes
- Tray is made of recycled paper with no bleach added
- No lid means trays can nest, so it easier to stack and store in small spaces
- Completely disposable, so you don't have to see, touch or smell messy waste
- Crystal litter absorbs moisture immediately and dehydrates solids for superior odor control
How does PetSafe ScoopFree Litter Tray Refill With 'Free' Crystals work?
Free trays don't have a lid so they can nest, making them easier to stack and store in small spaces. Each tray includes a garbage bag for easy disposal. The crystal litter provides superior odor control and the tray includes a covered waste compartment that locks in odors, so you can leave the tray alone for weeks at a time. It is completely disposable for hands-off convenience, so you don't have to touch or smell messy waste. After a few weeks, simply toss the tray in the provided disposal bag and replace with a new one.
These trays work with ScoopFree self-cleaning litter boxes and ScoopFree Slide. Covered waste compartment locks in odors and leaves litter smelling clean and fresh. Plastic lining creates a powerful barrier to help protect against leakage.
Crystal litter doesn't clog rake or clump to the bottom of the tray. Uses 5 to 10 times less than clay and clumping litter, so there's less to buy and bring home. The low tracking litter is 99% dust free. Safe for all cats.
Product Specs: Litter tray measures 14-1/2” wide by 22” long by 2-1/2” high. Weighs 6.5 pounds. Patents pending
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
PetSafe ScoopFree Litter Tray Refill With 'Free' Crystals Directions:
- ScoopFree litter trays can be used by themselves as disposable litter boxes. When used this way, either scoop the waste under the waste trap flap or remove entirely as often as needed. Mixing the litter daily is also recommended. When the tray is ready to be disposed, simply place it in the provided disposal bag and toss it in the trash. .
We recommend replacing the litter tray at least once every 20-30 days for one cat, every 10-15 days for 2 cats, every 7-10 days for 3 cats.
PetSafe ScoopFree Litter Tray Refill With 'Free' Crystals Details:
|Materials: Recycled Paper.|
|Kittens less than 6 months old may experience a shortened litter tray life span. Kittens may also have softer stool than mature cats, which increases the likelihood that it may stick to the rake. Cats who consume a diet high in crude fiber, ash and byproducts may experience a shortened litter tray life span. Cats over 10 years and cats with health problems may also experience a shortened tray life|