15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $14.27 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Pet Corrector ?
All dogs have their good and bad days. But with Pet Corrector, you can get back to what really matters… enjoying life with your pet. Inspired by nature, Pet Corrector quickly and simply distracts your dog from unwanted behaviors like barking, jumping up, being aggressive, place avoidance or stealing food, it can also help defend you and your dog from other dog attacks.
- This easy-to-use Pet Corrector products are complemented by the W.A.G. training technique to help you interrupt bad behavior safely and effectively.
- At Company of Animals, they believe that training should always be approached from a balanced perspective.
- As the leading animal behavior experts, Company of Animals use their extensive experience and continuing research to develop products that support a healthy relationship between dog and owner. Every product is then fully tested to ensure its effectiveness, ease of use and safety.
- While they are strong promoters of positive training methods, they understand there are times when behavior requires immediate intervention. Training tools like Pet Corrector offer an effective way to quickly disrupt bad behaviors, allowing owners to then follow up with a positive reward.
How does Pet Corrector work?
Pet Corrector can be used to interrupt many unwanted doggy behaviors but is most often used for: barking, jumping up, stealing food, chasing, aggression and place avoidance.
Keep out of reach of children and pets
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool, dry place
Pet Corrector Directions:
- Shake the can of compressed air vigorously before use.
- Activate the Pet Corrector when your dog is exhibiting undesirable behavior.
- The hissing noise will grab your dog's attention and interrupt the behavior.
- Follow up with a positive reward or command to reinforce good behavior.
- Repeat as needed until the desired behavior is achieved.
To use the Pet Corrector effectively, only use it when necessary and always follow up with positive reinforcement training techniques, such as rewarding good behavior with treats or praise.
Pet Corrector Ingredients:
|Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Bitter Principals, Sodium Bicarbonate, Malic Acid.|