What is Nina Ottosson Dog Worker Puzzle Game?
An interactive toy to excerise your dog's mind. Slide cups and twist flaps to reveal treats.
- Difficulty Level 3 (Advanced)
- One Size (Large)
- Easy to clean
- Holds dry and wet kibble and treats
- Helps to fight boredom
How does Nina Ottosson Dog Worker Puzzle Game work?
The ultimate exercise for learning and playtime, the Nina Ottosson Dog Worker can be filled with treats to exercise your dog’s mind, and strengthen the bond between you and your dog through interactive play. Watch your dog figure out how to be a puzzle master!
The Nina Ottosson Dog Worker is made to look like real wood, but its unique composite material has all the benefits of both wood and plastic and is more durable than wood and easy to clean.
Elevated play pieces in this Dog Worker help dogs retrieve treats and move pieces while keeping them entertained and engaged with no interference to fun! Nina Ottosson Dog Games and puzzles are great for dogs of all ages, breeds and sizes. This level 3 dog game is especially recommended for more challenging play, but can be used with dogs of all play levels.
This dog game has built in play pieces that don’t come out when your dog plays with it. Durable construction also helps to keep this dog toy intact, making it your new go-to dog game time after time.
Supervise when playing, and don´t let your dog chew on the toy.
Nina Ottosson Dog Worker Puzzle Game Directions:
- Place treats in circular blocks and compartments in the base. Swivel flippers to cover tracks and lock spinning top. Let the games begin! Place game on floor and encourage your pet to seek treats. Dogs are smarter than you think. Sometimes we just need to teach them! Swivel flippers off the tracks to make this game easier and show your dog how the blocks slide.
- Mix some canned/wet dog food or raw food with water, pour some of the mixture in the hollows, or place a small piece of sausage or a tasty treat in each of the hollows, pour a little water, put the game in the freezer and let it set. Perfect for energetic dogs, hot weather, or just extended fun.
- Nina Ottosson Dog Puzzle Games focus on challenging your dog’s brain. Teach your dog how to use the puzzle, play and have fun together. Put away until next time.
To wash your dog’s DogWorker, simply remove all treats/kibble and hand wash with warm soapy water, rinse clean and dry. Fill again for more fun!
Nina Ottosson Dog Worker Puzzle Game Details:
|A bit more challenging than Level 2 Nina Ottosson dog games and dog training puzzles, the Dog Worker helps to challenge your dog in new ways, while presenting them with tasty treat rewards with each discovery! If your dog has mastered introductory puzzles, Level 3 games are a smart choice!|