15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $17.13 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Naturvet Anti-Diarrhea Plus Kaolin For Dogs & Cats
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Naturvet Anti-Diarrhea Plus Kaolin For Dogs & Cats ?
NaturVet Anti-Diarrhea is a pleasant tasting liquid suspension for use as an aid for simple diarrhea.
- Helps relieve simple diarrhea in dogs and cats.
- Kaolin is an anti-diarrheal ingredient that helps with the absorption of toxins.
- Kaolin's absorbent action helps alleviate the irritation, discomfort, and cramping, associated with diarrhea.
- Pectin is a soluble dietary fiber that is present in citrus fruits.
- Pleasant tasting liquid suspension your pets will love!
- Made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients.
- Since 1994, NaturVet has been serving the four-legged community with wholesome pet products to help ensure your pet maintains a healthy lifestyle.
How does Naturvet Anti-Diarrhea Plus Kaolin For Dogs & Cats work?
Kaolin is an anti-diarrheal ingredient that helps with the absorption of toxins. This absorbent action helps alleviate the irritation discomfort, and cramping associated with diarrhea.
Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
Keep product container sealed after each use. Store at room temperature.
Naturvet Anti-Diarrhea Plus Kaolin For Dogs & Cats Directions:
- Apply NaturVet Anti-Diarrhea directly into pet's mouth every 4 hours or mix into food. There should be noticeable improvement within 2 to 3 days.
Shake well before each use
Naturvet Anti-Diarrhea Plus Kaolin For Dogs & Cats Dosage:
|Upto 15 lbs||1 Teaspoons|
|16 to 50 lbs||2 Tablespoons|
|51 lbs and over||1 Tablespoon|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Naturvet Anti-Diarrhea Plus Kaolin For Dogs & Cats Ingredients:
|Active Ingredients: (Per Teaspoon) Kaolin 8.0% - Anti-Diarrheal , Pectin 0.8% - Anti-Diarrheal . Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Calcium Amino Acid Chelate, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Potassium Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Chloride, Lactic Acid..|