SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $162.84 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad?
Heated Kennel Pads use an internal thermostat to keep the temperature at a desirable 102 degrees when the pet lies upon the pad.
- Be sure not to cover the entire dog house floor with the Lectro-Kennel, as your dog should have a choice to be on or off the heated pad.
- If mounting on a wall, take precautions not to drill through or puncture the pad in any way, as the pad is an electrical device.
- When using Lectro-Kennel as a whelping pad or for geriatric pets, use the Lectro-Temp Control, KH1400 (sold separately,) to adjust to the desired temperature.
- This products is Ul And Cul listed.
- Faux lambskin covers are also available for all sizes of heated kennel mats
How does Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad work?
Lectro Kennel has been warming pets for over 30 years. Ideal for use in a dog house, kennel, garage, basement or porch. The unit is constructed of a rugged ABS plastic and a steel-wrapped cord. Faux lambskin covers are also available for all sizes of heated kennel mats!
Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad Directions:
- All KH heated beds and pads feature dual thermostats and are designed to warm to your pet's normal body temperature when he/she lies on the pad.
- When your pet is not on the pad, the heat will dissipate into the air and the surface temperature will vary according to the ambient air temperature.
- All KH heated products are thermostatically controlled to heat to 102° F, regardless of the size.
Dual thermostat simply means there are two internal thermostats that will keep the surface of the bed at 10-15° F above ambient air temperature when your pet is not on the bed. When your pet lies on the bed, it will warm to about 102°
Lectro-Kennel Heated Pad Detail:
|Materials: Plastic, Electronics|