15% OFF FOR NEW CUSTOMERSUse code NC15 in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $35.70 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Glandex Medicated Anal Gland Relief Spray
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Glandex Medicated Anal Gland Relief Spray?
Glandex® Medicated Spray provides relief from scooting & reduces anal gland irritation. The proprietary formula includes natural botanicals & deodorizers to reduce unpleasant anal gland odors, while key ingredients like Hydrocortisone, Oatmeal, & Vitamin E provide soothing relief to irritated glands. With an easy-to-use pump application and fast-acting formula, Glandex Medicated Spray can help your pet finally boot the scoot!™
Dogs and Cats
- Fast-Acting Relief - Reduces swelling, itching, and redness around the anal gland area for dogs and cats with irritated glands
- Clinical strength medicated formula - With additional soothing and moisturizing botanicals, like oats and aloe, to help calm your pet’s anal glands
- Helps Your Pet “Boot the Scoot!” - Easy-to-apply topical solution that reduces a pet’s desire to scoot so they don’t cause further swelling around the bottom
- Veterinarian formulated & recommended - Glandex is recommended by thousands of veterinarians & vet specialists in 25 countries worldwide
How does Glandex Medicated Anal Gland Relief Spray work?
Glandex® Medicated Spray uniquely works to address the outside irritations from anal gland issues by providing numbing relief to the skin while treating swelling, redness, and itching. The odor encapsulating technology and light, fresh scent will leave your pet’s bottom smelling great. Meanwhile, soothing aloe and oats work alongside Hydrocortisone and Lidocaine to rapidly provide calming relief.
For use in dogs and cats only. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use on irritated or compromised skin. If irritation develops or worsens, contact a veterinarian. Avoid contact with eyes; if product gets into eyes, flush thoroughly with water; if irritation persists, contact a veterinarian.
How should I store this product?
Store at room tempature (60-80°F). Protect from high temperatures and freezing.
Glandex Medicated Anal Gland Relief Spray Directions:
- Use on dry skin.
- Spray directly on affected anal area and massage liquid into skin until absorbed.
- Wash hands after use.
- Use no more than 4 times a day, or as directed by your veterinarian.
Use alongside the full line of Glandex® Supplements & Wipes to help maintain long-term anal gland health both from the inside and out!
Glandex Medicated Anal Gland Relief Spray Ingredients:
|Ingredients: Propylene Glycol, Water, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Avena sativa (Oat) Kernnel Extract, Glycerin, PEG-75 Lanonlin, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Frangrance (Odor Absorber-type), Frangrance, Citric Acid, Postassium Sorbate, Sodium-Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol.|