What is Four Paws Quick Blood Stopper Powder?
Quick blood stopper antiseptic styptic powder.
Dogs and Cats
- For use on dogs, cats, and birds
- Used by veterinarians and breeders
- 0.5 ounces
How does Four Paws Quick Blood Stopper Powder work?
Four Paws Quick Blood Stopper is an antiseptic powder used by both veterinarians and breeders to aid in stopping blood when docking, cropping and/or nail cutting.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Four Paws Quick Blood Stopper Powder Directions:
- Remove excess blood.
- Apply powder liberally over the wound.
- Light pressure with your clean finger or a non-stick pad is recommended after application of the powder to a bleeding wound site.
- Hold pressure for about 1-2 minutes and then inspect for bleeding.
Take care to slowly remove pressure to minimize the chance of pulling up the clot as it forms.
Four Paws Quick Blood Stopper Powder Details: