SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $85.70 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Eukanuba Fit Body Weight Control Small Breed Dry Dog Food
15 lb Bag
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Eukanuba Fit Body Weight Control Small Breed Dry Dog Food ?
If your dog has a tendency to be overweight, you can be confident that Eukanuba Fit Body Weight Control Small Breed dry dog food provides complete and balanced nutrition tailored for your adult dog’s specific energy and weight management needs.
Dogs (Small Breed Adult)
- COMPLETE AND BALANCED: Eukanuba Fit Body Weight Control Small Breed Dry Dog Food is complete and balanced nutrition for small breed dogs 12 months or older with an ideal weight up to 23 lb
- SUPPORTS LEAN BODIES: L-carnitine, 40% less fat (vs. Eukanuba Adult Small Breed Dry Dog Food), and an adapted blend of carbohydrates help promote a lean, active body and small dog weight control
- HEALTHY BRAIN FUNCTION: Guaranteed levels of DHA and vitamin E maintain healthy brain function
- SUPPORTS LEAN MUSCLE: Animal protein, chondroitin sulfate, and over 50% more glucosamine (vs. Eukanuba Small Breed Adult Dry Dog Food) help support lean muscles and joint health in your dog
- HIGH-QUALITY PROTEIN: High-quality chicken is the first ingredient to power your dog’s day
How does Eukanuba Fit Body Weight Control Small Breed Dry Dog Food work?
This Eukanuba Weight Control Dry Dog Food is formulated with L-carnitine, 40% less fat (vs. Eukanuba Adult Small Breed dry dog food), and an adapted blend of carbohydrates to promote lean muscle mass. DHA and vitamin E promote healthy brain function to help them focus. Keep them on the move with chondroitin sulfate and 50% more glucosamine (vs. Eukanuba Adult Small Breed dry dog food) to support your small dog’s muscle and joint health. And high-quality chicken is the first ingredient, because your lively, loveable dog deserves high-quality protein. Bring out your dog’s full potential with Eukanuba Fit Body Weight Control Small Breed dry dog food—satisfaction guaranteed.
How should I store this product?
Store in a cool dry place.
Eukanuba Fit Body Weight Control Small Breed Dry Dog Food Directions:
- The feeding table below should be used as a starting point and your dog may need more food depending on age, activity, age, and temperament.
- In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake.
- You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your dog per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
- Transition Instructions: Use A Gradual Transition- Introduce the new food progressively over a four day period by mixing it with your pet's previous food. Begin with a proportion of about 25% new food to 75% previous food. Gradually increase the amount of new food and decrease the amount of previous food until you are feeding only the new diet.
- Maintain Normal Feeding Patterns: Feed your dog at the same time each day and in the same area. Use the same bowl, and avoid making abrupt changes to feeding routines.
Enhance Appeal: If your pet tends to be finicky about new foods, you can boost the appeal of the new food by mixing a little warm water with the food or by initially hand feeding a few pieces. If you mix food with water, discard any uneaten portion after 20 minutes to prevent spoilage.
Eukanuba Fit Body Weight Control Small Breed Dry Dog Food Dosage:
|Weight||Low Activity||Moderate Activity||High Activity|
|2 lbs||1/4 cup||1/4 cup||3/8cup|
|4 lbs||3/8 cup||1/2 cup||1/2 cup|
|7 lbs||1/2 cup||5/8 cup||3/4 cup|
|9 lbs||5/8 cup||3/4 cup||7/8 cup|
|11 lbs||3/4 cup||7/8 cup||1 1/2 cups|
|13 lbs||7/8 cup||1 1/8 cup||1 1/4 cups|
|15 lbs||1 cup||1 1/4 cups||1 3/8 cups|
|18 lbs||1 1/8 cups||1 3/8 cups||1 1/2 cups|
|20 lbs||1 1/4 cups||1 3/8 cups||1 5/8 cups|
|22 lbs||1 3/8 cups||1 1/2 cups||1 3/4 cups|
Eukanuba Fit Body Weight Control Small Breed Dry Dog Food Ingredients:
|Crude Protein (min.)||29.0%|
|Crude Fat (min.)||10.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max.)||3.9%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.)||0.01%|
|Vitamin E (min.)||154 IU/kg|
|L-Carnitine* (min.)||35 mg/kg|
|Glucosamine* (min.)||368 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate* (min.)||8 mg/kg|
|Dietary Note||*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
|Chicken, chicken by-product meal, wheat, corn, barley, ground grain sorghum, chicken fat, natural flavors, dried plain beet pulp, vegetable oil, egg product, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium hexametaphosphate, fructooligosaccharides, salt, fish oil, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), biotin, D-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], glucosamine hydrochloride, trace minerals [zinc oxide, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate], magnesium oxide, L-carnitine, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.|
|This diet contains 3519 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 320 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).|