SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
1. We'll ask for your vet's info during checkout.
2. We verify your prescription and ship your order!
Reg. $72.39 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What is Enrofloxacin Compounded?
Enrofloxacin is used to treat many types of bacterial infections. It's a fluroquinolone antibiotic used for infections of the urinary tract, skin, prostate, GI tract, liver, and lungs. Compounding is beneficial in instances where a specific dosage is unavailable or in different forms to make it easier to dose your pet. Enrofloxacin Compounded requires a prescription from your veterinarian.
Custom compounds add 2-3 business days to prepare and cannot be shipped to AL, DC, DE, GU, HI, ID, KS, MS, MN, MT, NC, ND, OK, SD, VI, VT, WV, or WY
Cats and Dogs
- Treats bacterial infections
- Flavored liquid for your pet's enjoyment
How it Works:
Enrofloxacin Compounded is a fluoroquinolone antibiotic. Fluoroquinolones interfere with bacterial DNA metabolism to kill the bacteria.
Do not use in pregnant or nursing animals. Do not give Baytril with vitamin/mineral products or within 2 hours of giving an antacid or sucralfate. Tell your veterinarian about any other medications your pet is being given.
- Enrofloxacin Compounded is a prescription antibiotic used in dogs and cats to treat many types of infections cause by susceptible bacteria such as infections of the urinary tract, skin, prostate, GI tract, liver, and lungs.
- Use Enrofloxacin Compounded with caution in young, growing puppies (2 to 8 months for small to medium breeds, 2 to 12 months in large breeds, and 2 to 18 months in giant breeds). Do not use in pregnant or nursing animals.
- Allow plenty of water for your pet to drink.
What is a Compounded Medication?
A compounded medication is the creation of a particular medication to fit the unique needs of a patient, including changing the form of the medication (e.g., from a solid pill to a liquid) for a variety reasons (e.g., to make it easier to take, to avoid a non-essential ingredient, to obtain the exact dose needed, adding favorite flavors).
If you are having difficulty giving your pet prescribed medication or need to find a discontinued medication, 1-800-PetMeds offers compounding services on select medications. We can prepare the following: (1) custom strength quantities of a medication (as capsules, liquid, chewable tablets, or transdermal (absorbed through the skin); (2) dosage forms to mask bitter or unpleasant taste (such as capsules or chewable tablets that can also be flavored); (3) dosage forms to make it easier to dose your pet such as a transdermal or liquid (that can also be flavored); and (4) discontinued products such as cisapride or DES.