SAVE AN EXTRA $5 - $20 OFFUse code PETS in cart (Exclusions apply)
Reg. $59.99 30% off today
Out of stock
Thank you, we will notify you when this product is available.
Elk Antlers for Dogs
Large 8" Whole Chew
Sorry we have no alternatives.
What are Elk Antlers for Dogs?
Elk Antlers for Dogs are long-lasting chews made from antlers that are naturally shed and re-grown by male elk each year and collected from ranch-raised elk. Whole antlers are great for tough chewers. Split antlers are great for softer chewers or dogs not familiar with elk antlers. Dogs love to have full access to the marrow in the middle of the chew! Elk Antlers for Dogs act as a great natural toothbrush.
- Water rinsed ONLY, with no chemical treatments on antlers
- Typically last much longer than rawhide
- Marrow acts as a natural toothbrush
- Due to the freshness of the antlers, they rarely splinter, which makes them safe for your pet to chew
How do Elk Antlers for Dogs work?
The marrow within the antler acts as a natural toothbrush for healthy teeth and gums.
As with any chew toy, be sure to monitor your dog as they chew the antlers. Be sure the antler chew is large enough so that there is no possibility that your dog could choke on it. It is also advised to regularly check your antler chew over for any sharp edges. If you notice any, you can remove them by rubbing the sharp edge against concrete or sandpaper.
Elk Antlers for Dogs Directions:
- Supervise your dog as they chew.
- Take away and store safely between chew sessions.
- Regularly check for sharp edges.
- if your dog has broken off a piece that is small enough to accidentally swallow, throw the piece away as this could pose a choking hazard.
Limit your dog to chewing no more than 1/2 to 1 inch of the antler per day. Since the antlers contain rich protein, large amounts ingested all at once can cause an upset stomach.
Elk Antlers for Dogs Dosage:
|5-40 lbs||Give your dog the 4" whole or split elk antler to chew|
|40-110 lbs||Give your dog the 8" whole or split elk antler to chew|
|110 lbs and over||Give your dog the 8" whole or split XLarge elk antler to chew|
|Cats||Do not use!|
|Horses||Do not use!|
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Store at room temperature.
Elk Antlers for Dogs Ingredients:
|100% Natural Elk Antler|